Commander
# 241 Gateway unaccessable
02-26-2014, 04:53 PM
Getting an invalid security certificate error message.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adjudicatorhawk View Post
Traits aren't really power creep - they're lateral power movement
Starfleet Veteran
# 242
02-28-2014, 10:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smeeinn1t View Post
Getting an invalid security certificate error message.
I'm getting this message too.
------------------------ /\ ------------------------

"The Road To Hell Is Paved With Good Intentions"
Captain
# 243
03-05-2014, 07:12 PM
I've been using the gateway for quite a while, but I feel like instead of a web based program...

It should become an App for the IOS/Android devices...

This would make it much much easier to handle...

Just and Idea!!! Make "gateway" an APP and i'll be happy...
AKA "Comrademoco"
Follow me on: Twitter - Raptr - Google+ - Arc
My Gallery: Imgur
Commander
# 244
03-06-2014, 05:08 AM
Make it an App and I won't since I won't be able to use it

Still waiting on the Spire Provisions to be included in Gateway, very difficult not being able to track these.
Career Officer
# 245
03-07-2014, 10:27 PM
Is a public API still in the plans for the Gateway? If not, am I allowed to make one? As a proof of concept, I made a private one and got it working, so I wonder if this might interest the devs or the community in general (provided it doesn't break any rules).
Ensign
# 246 What's happening with gateway?
03-18-2014, 12:02 PM
What is happening with the gateway app now we're apparently stuck with ARC for getting to the game launcher? I have been have increasing success logging into 'Gateway' despite the incessant verification system, of late. However, now I can't get even the web page to open, as Arc takes over & squashes the app opening!
Has it been scrapped, suspended?
Empire Veteran
# 247
03-19-2014, 07:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tk79 View Post
Is a public API still in the plans for the Gateway? If not, am I allowed to make one? As a proof of concept, I made a private one and got it working, so I wonder if this might interest the devs or the community in general (provided it doesn't break any rules).
+1 to this big time. Let's get the api going or some better in game fleet controls. At least with an api I could track my members ranks and auto apply that info to my fleet website.
Founding Don

Ausmonauts & Imperial Ausmonauts

www.ausmonauts.com
Career Officer
# 248
03-21-2014, 05:44 PM
Does STO gateway use Flash Cookies instead of nomral cookies? I clear my Flash Cookies periodically (using a FireFox extension) because I know certain sites like using them to hide tracking stuff, settings, etc, from users (since most browsers are not built with a way to clear them).

It seems like I have to do that one time code nonsense everytime I use gateway (even though I tell it to remember my browser), and I almost never clear normal cookies, so I can only assume Gateway uses Flash Cookies. If so, this is a serious inconvenience for me.
Career Officer
Why isn't my personal image displayed on the Personal Info page? I only see an outline of a face and of the body.

The images for doffs are displayed.
MJ Williams
Starfleet Veteran
# 250
03-31-2014, 11:46 AM
Yes I have been having the same problem since it started. I could see my BOFFS but not my character.

If someone has been working on an app then it would be nice to take a look at it.

Cheers!
<div align=center>http://files1.guildlaunch.net/guild/library/205090/New_new_WP_Banner_copy.png</div>
Closed Thread