Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Ensign
# 161
08-22-2013, 03:15 PM
I seem to have lost the ability to use weapons during ground missions. Every time I try to make my character shoot an enemy, absolutely nothing happens. Needles to say, this has made it completely impossible to complete missions requiring combat.
Career Officer
# 162
08-24-2013, 04:50 AM
Though it looks like we can contribute resources to Starbase projects, the resources don't actually get inputted into the projects

This is confirmed on both desktop and mobile versions of the gateway

Also spacelich, wrong gateway
Career Officer
# 163
08-25-2013, 08:04 AM
Only the first selected character's fleet will show in a Gateway session.

Steps to reproduce:
  • Select a character
    • The "Fleet" button will show up and Fleet data will display normally
  • Go back to Character Select
  • Select a character in a different fleet
    • The Fleet button does not show up, as it should

Workaround: Logout and Log back in and select the different character first, and the Fleet button will show up.
Commander
# 164
08-29-2013, 09:47 AM
Tried to login to gateway for the first time I've been a part of STO, and for some reason I keep getting an pop-up saying there is an internal error and that account permissions are not found. Does anyone know what this means, because I have no idea whatsoever.
Career Officer
# 165 just got this problem myself
08-29-2013, 08:37 PM
this is the message i got

Disconnected from Gateway

Login Server Internal Error: Account Permissions Not Found

WTF!!!!
Commander
# 166
08-30-2013, 04:09 AM
It's fixed now. No problem now.
Ensign
# 167 language?
09-02-2013, 05:06 AM
I'm playing in germany but using english language ingame...resently visited the gateway through my android phone but there everything is in german.
then i switched the system language of my phone to english and now it is totally mixed up...part english, part german...

for example

Character Front all german
=>Schiffssysteme all german titles/buttons, english item names/description

i would appreciate if the gateway-template would take whatever language i'm usually playing in. or even better, let me chose my language directly in the gateway. It might be interesting to learn the german name of an item if i were to communicate with another german player who uses his game client in german...
Ensign
# 168
09-02-2013, 07:17 AM
I am having problems trying to load the game up. I've put in the right username and password but when I click Login, nothing happens. I know I have the right password because I changed it just to be sure. It did update when I loaded up the login thing on steam, is this a bug from something the developers did?
Ensign
# 169
09-02-2013, 07:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theomegariddler View Post
I am having problems trying to load the game up. I've put in the right username and password but when I click Login, nothing happens. I know I have the right password because I changed it just to be sure. It did update when I loaded up the login thing on steam, is this a bug from something the developers did?
never mind, restart of my computer fixed it
Starfleet Veteran
# 170
09-02-2013, 01:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackjackwidow View Post
I can no longer access the gateway app in Chrome.

Vista Home Premium 64 bit, SP 2, Build 6002

Chrome Version 27.0.1453.116 m - accessing Gateway hangs while "loading", with just a background graphic. Didn't do anything but close browser first time. Checking email later said someone was trying to access my account; I finally figured out it was this gateway. Triggers an email w/"New Computer tried to access your account" message. Does not give any message on Gateway. Was not logged in to forum or account.

After finding this post, logged in to both account and forum first, opened gateway in another tab. Same results - stuck at loading screen, triggers 'accessed by new computer' email.

When checking Chrome version to report here, it prompted to update Chrome.

Version 28.0.1500.71 m - accessing Gateway, same issue as above. Hung at loading screen, no pics, just background. Triggered email to input code for new computer again.
Updating Chrome may have removed Java, downloaded and installed Version: Java SE 7 Update 25 for Operating System: Windows Vista 6.0 Java Architecture: 32-bit. (did not use beta 64-bit)

Logged into forums and account, then tried Gateway again. Triggered yet another email that a new computer had accessed my account. At this point, I give up. If I have any energy later, I will try IE, but would prefer not to use that browser.
This is still happening, exactly as described. Any attempt to log in to the gateway results in a blank screen, and triggers a "new computer access" email to my email address. Does not tell me I need an access code on the gateway, and there is no way to input one anyway.

Since there have been no replies to any of these bugs, I'm wondering if there is anyone monitoring this forum at all. Plenty of people have reported the same bugs, which are not listed in the 'known issues' in OP. Just feels rather hopeless posting any feedback. <shrug>
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vice Admiral Moogie, U.S.S. Acquisition
Rule of Acquisition #57: Good customers are as rare as latinum. Treasure them.