Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Career Officer
# 281
03-26-2014, 02:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdspringer View Post
i paid 125 zen to buy delithium to buy weapons an things it took my zen but didnt get the dithium that i paid for
Then instead of posting on a thread that has nothing to do with your issue--contact support. This thread is for gateway issues (gateway.startrekonline.com).

Looks like the SSL certificate issue has been resolved, at least.
Ensign
Hello game is having issues after last patch can tell if torps are working no visuals on them and recharge time if cool downs for Torp spread 2 and one is not working , example in combat , Use torp spread 2 should have like a 15 sec cooldown before torp spread 1 can fire but the full cooldown from the first goes all the way threw before allowing torp spread to be used , and honestly from what I saw cant tell if torps even fired or did any damage no affects what so ever.
Ensign
# 283 Missing Toons
04-18-2014, 01:02 PM
It seems after logging in all of my characters are gone and ive tried logging in and out and reinstalling, and nothing just says 3 slots available and no characters. Is this a common issue or what.
Career Officer
# 284
04-18-2014, 01:04 PM
Guys, this is the STO Gateway bug report thread, not the STO bug report thread.
Ensign
# 285 My DPS has been capped
04-20-2014, 05:48 AM
Sometime at the end of last year I noticed that my DPS seemed to be capped on my tactical officer. I have now confirmed this using the combat log reader & other methods.

The final straw is I just tested it on CGE and found that my adapted pulse wave & photon grenades now have the same damage value as a standard shot from the pulse wave rifle!?
Which now makes the special's useless!

Fully buffed I used to be able to normally hit above 1.5k from the grenades or the special from my fleet sniper rile. But something is now seriously wrong.

It's really not fair as other players still seem to have their same DPS (engineers still able to take out anything in one with their mines & bombs). But it's like someone has just come along and Nurfed my characters weapons!.

Has anyone else had this problem?
Career Officer
# 286
04-23-2014, 03:08 AM
no sure if this is the right place to post this so please sony shoot me

I'm having a crashing using on my IMac, I've tried several uninstalls and reinstalls with fresh downloads and new patches.

i load the game select my player click load. the screen gets to about 90% then crashes straight back to desktop. the game is working fine on my mac book pro just not on my iMac? this has happened ever since the down time yesterday. I'm running out of things to try and getting slightly annoyed now.

in the rare occasion it loads it loads for 2 seconds max and then again crashes....

please is there anyone that can help I've tried searching everywhere!!

I'm running

OS X (10.9.2)
2.7 GHz Intel core i5
8Gb 1600 MHz DDR3
Macintosh HD

and it was running perfectly fine up until the last down time yesterday.

please someone else

thanks

rob
Lt. Commander
# 287
04-23-2014, 05:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by durranosgood View Post
Sometime at the end of last year I noticed that my DPS seemed to be capped on my tactical officer. I have now confirmed this using the combat log reader & other methods.

The final straw is I just tested it on CGE and found that my adapted pulse wave & photon grenades now have the same damage value as a standard shot from the pulse wave rifle!?
Which now makes the special's useless!

Fully buffed I used to be able to normally hit above 1.5k from the grenades or the special from my fleet sniper rile. But something is now seriously wrong.

It's really not fair as other players still seem to have their same DPS (engineers still able to take out anything in one with their mines & bombs). But it's like someone has just come along and Nurfed my characters weapons!.

Has anyone else had this problem?
This is a bug thread based for this website: http://gateway.startrekonline.com

Most Enermies on the ground are don't have that much health to start with. Armek has over 30,000 HP, but he IS the Boss for a 5 on 1. There was one time you got a DOT which did about 2000 DPS per shot, and killed Armek in 16 seconds. Got nerfed a few weeks later.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrtovey View Post
no sure if this is the right place to post this so please sony shoot me

I'm having a crashing using on my IMac, I've tried several uninstalls and reinstalls with fresh downloads and new patches.

i load the game select my player click load. the screen gets to about 90% then crashes straight back to desktop. the game is working fine on my mac book pro just not on my iMac? this has happened ever since the down time yesterday. I'm running out of things to try and getting slightly annoyed now.

in the rare occasion it loads it loads for 2 seconds max and then again crashes....

please is there anyone that can help I've tried searching everywhere!!

I'm running

OS X (10.9.2)
2.7 GHz Intel core i5
8Gb 1600 MHz DDR3
Macintosh HD

and it was running perfectly fine up until the last down time yesterday.

please someone else

thanks

rob
Again this is not really place for it. There are known issues about the game Crashing due to Graphic engine changes, as confirmed in the patch notes by the Devs.

Now for my Bug Report:

-Item Rank is Now Correct! (Green Items no longer show as Blue, etc.) Thank you!

-Captain Ground Portrait still Missing.

-Fleet holding with Donation Discounts do not reflect on the Donation boxes.

-NEW! DOFFs for donation now all show as a Square and no name by it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirksplat View Post
When I shake my magic 8-ball and ask, "Will it be out of Beta," I get the answer of "Chances are unpredictable."

Last edited by bignutter; 04-23-2014 at 05:53 AM.
Ensign
# 288 Full Impulse
04-23-2014, 12:52 PM
It's working now, please disregard.

Last edited by keleas1; 04-24-2014 at 03:44 AM.
Ensign

I recently bough a duty officer from the exchange of the type "Nurse" with active space trait "Increases crew recovery while in combat, when crew is below 75%", but i cannot equip it as active space, only as active ground (!)
Name: Zossyn K'sev
Species: Andorian
Color/Rank: Purple

When i equip more than 1 purple nurses of the same kind as above, but with different names/species, theyre being removed from active space as soon as i load/warp into a different map, except 1 nurse which remains as active.
Before i got the purple ones i already had 3 blue nurses with the same space trait equipped as active space at the same time and didnt have any issues with them.

The whole thing is quite upsetting for me because i saved a lot of energy credits for those duty officers. I hope you can help me out. Thanks
Ensign
# 290 can't move
04-24-2014, 03:49 AM
Hello i have reopen star trek to do the season 9, but since 2 day i can"t move my ship. Am into the Wolf 359 system. Impossible to accelerate, to move into my desk.

Any idea ?