Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Starfleet Veteran
# 31
02-26-2013, 03:17 AM
1. Fleet logs/News are missing information -> my fleet lost 2 members on the roster but there is absolutely no log about somebody leaving -> this appears to be an ingame issue aswell (this happens quiet alot)
2. browsing and filtering logs is quiet impossible as every 1-2 seconds the page seems to reload and displays the first of the log pages without any filtered search term (this makes browsing the logs almost impossible)
3. fleet roster is not sorted by default
4. fleet roster reloads every few seconds so when you are trying to browse through the pages you constantly get thrown back to page 1; same applies to the filter/search option (if you have a fleet with hundreds of members the use of the roster is absolutely impossible)
5. the member comments tab of the fleet roster often gets pushed outside the screen resolution as the other table colums get bigger for no reason
6. it would be nice to have an option to display the fleet roster via php include or xml on the fleet website without the need that ppl have to log into the gateway. (afterall you ask for the fleet website on the fleets profile so such an option should be given to the fleets -> especially since it is totally painful job to synchronize the ingame roster manually with a fleet website, especially when the fleet logs are not reliable so you do not notice when your members recruited somebody or when somebody left)
7. your ships information (crew, hull etc.) is very often incorrect
8. Hargh'peng torp launcher (or whatever it is called) does not seem to have an icon
9. there should be an option for fleets to disallow that ppl can view fleet members profiles -> so far it is only possible to disable the entire fleet display ingame (not very useful on the gateway)
10. whats with the shuttle? Where to see that?
11. it would be cool if the times on the logs can be displayed in regular form - not only in stardates
12. "The resource you requested wasn't received in a reasonable time. You can refresh the page and try again." -> this happens very often, no matter on which computer and location i try to access the gateway, also the choice of browser does not seem to play a big role
13. instead of showing the correct officer station lvls all of them are displayed -> inactive ones should be greyed out

While the gateway is a nice idea it is right now a totally useless feature in my eyes as you can get more detailed and more accurate information when you launch the game. Next to that does it not offer any functionality that can be useful for fleets (such as a working roster that they could use on their website). The gateway needs alot of changes before it turns into a useful tool.

Last edited by swatop; 02-26-2013 at 04:06 AM.
Career Officer
# 32
02-26-2013, 05:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by r5e4w3q2 View Post
Any fixes/workarounds for a "loading timeout" error with Windows7/IE9?

After entering my log-in info, it says it is loading for a bit, then gives a loading timeout error.
If I click the link on the page, nothing happens.
If I refresh the page like it suggests, I get an "Incorrect one-time code" message.
If I hit the back button, I can see the account guard page, but it is greyed out with the "Incorrect one-time code" message.

Clicking close on the incorrect code message kicks me back to the log-in rather then the account guard page. I tried turning off/down all the security options in IE I could find with no luck. I hope that once I get past this account guard thing the rest of the page will work but I have run out of ideas on how to do that.

I have the same issue, Windows 7, running Internet Explorer 9.0.8112.16421.
Career Officer
# 33
02-26-2013, 06:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bottle0rum View Post
I have the same issue, Windows 7, running Internet Explorer 9.0.8112.16421.
Same here. Also can't log in from my Windows phone. Firefox works, however.
"Everybody Chill Out!"

"I'mma cold-blooded killer... Ha ha! get it?"

The Masterverse Timeline / Ten Forward Fanfics
Career Officer
# 34
02-27-2013, 06:02 AM
Is this ever going to work or is it dead now?

Typically.....
iPhone ....no
ie8....no
ie9...no
Vista32...no
W7 64...no

You have Encountered an Error

Loading timeout

The resource you requested wasn't received in a reasonable time. You can refresh the page and try again

FLTCDR SRS FLEETS - S.R.S. - S.R.S. ACADEMY - SRS GUARDIANS - SRS KDF
Join Us www.srs-fleet.net/html/join_srs.html
Starfleet Veteran
# 35
02-27-2013, 09:53 AM
When trying to log into gateway I keep getting the following error.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryptic
You have Encountered an Error Loading timeout

The resource you requested wasn't received in a reasonable time. You can refresh the page and try again.
Cryptic sends me a code to input, but there is no where to input it and by the time I get the code (Which is in a few seconds) gateway times out.

It times out, but eventually decides to load asking for the code, I input the code and can finally log in, and few second it auto logs me out.

Please help
12th-fleet.com

Last edited by mjaymor78; 02-27-2013 at 10:56 AM.
Republic Veteran
# 36 Access
02-27-2013, 11:28 AM
So my iPhone can get to my character list but then can't open any characters. Times out. I am using the iPhone 4 with the 6.1.2 IOS and using Safari.

On my PC, Using Win 7 Enterprise 64 Bit, and IE 9, I got to the character list once and then it logged me out and won't let me log back in.

This does work on Chrome on the same PC as above.
Republic Veteran
# 37 Access
02-28-2013, 11:47 AM
So today, after the gateway maintenance, I can't look at my characters. Chrome and the iPhone can get to the character selection screen but times out when ypou select a character. IE9 saddly still can't log in.
Starfleet Veteran
# 38
02-28-2013, 12:00 PM
Talked to a lot of my fleetmates last night and not one of them (15-20 people) could access gateway. Some tried over and over again, some tried once and gave up, but no one could access it at all.

Why create a system where little to no one can access the system. I would love to access the system, but Cryptic won't let me. Can you guys please fix this? Takes about 5 minutes to log in and 5 secs after I log in correctly I am kicked. If you guys want this system to work maybe its time to fix it so people can use it.
12th-fleet.com
Republic Veteran
# 39 Work Or Friends House Access
02-28-2013, 02:27 PM
Hi Branflakes,

Think i just spotted a bug when trying to use the Gateway.

When trying to access the Gateway from say a work computer or from a friends house that you don't have mail access from, you can't get the one time code and input it to use the Gateway. It seems it puts out a new code everytime you try to log in, which makes it impossible to use if you have say a cable internet ISP email provider and not something like gmail or yahoo mail.

Would love to use this, but can't....sad sad sad
"If everyone used Macs, we'd be working on how to get to Alpha Centauri rather than how to get to Mars."
Ensign
# 40
03-03-2013, 11:53 AM
well it would seem we have a problem. Authentication server cant even be reach.