Captain
# 41
03-03-2013, 11:16 AM
Every time I log in, I get an error message telling me to reload the character select screen, then it works (more or less) as before. Going to the fleet window can still be picky too.

On the bright side, it used to be if I looked at two fleetmate bios in a row without going back to my own character it bounced me every time. And that's gone away.
--------------------------------------

"We are smart." - Grebnedlog

Member of Alliance Central Command/boq botlhra'ghom
Career Officer
# 42
03-05-2013, 03:45 PM
Gateway is still not working after upgrading to Internet Explorer 10. I'm running Windows 7.
Survivor of Romulus
# 43
03-05-2013, 04:42 PM
Ok so I got a message while on holodeck today telling me about a new feature on the gateway that is being tested being able to contribute to the fleet while on the gateway awesome idea

here are some issues I had while doing this though I could contribute to one part of a project but if I contributed to another in the same project nothing happen in fact the popup for that was just black I would have to refresh the screen then go back to that project and then add to to what I was trying too

the browser I am running this on is firefox as I do not like IE and I rarely use chrome unless I have too

if this feature works out I hope that it goes to DOffs and the reputation system as well
keep up the good work

BlkBugHunter
Cryptic Studios Team
# 44
03-05-2013, 07:04 PM
iPhone Problems with Account Guarded accounts

We have confirmed what the problem is for many iPhone users who get stuck in an Account Guard. When you try to log in to Gateway, you are requested for a code that is sent via email. When you switch from the Gateway page to read the email on the iPhone, the iPhone basically shuts down Safari and it looks to us like you've closed your session. We then invalidate your session and account guard code. Then when you switch back to Gateway, we start a new session.

A workaround is to use a different device to read your email and get the code.

We are working on a solution to this problem.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 45
03-05-2013, 07:21 PM
Issue updates:
  • Fleet pages updating and losing filters and so on: We are working on a fix.
  • Fleet roster is not sorted: How would you like it sorted? Name? Last time on?
  • Comments column gets pushed off: We'll look into this.
  • Hull and crew being wrong: We're looking into this.
  • Hiding guild members: Non-guild members can only see those who can invite them into the Guild. Everyone else is already hidden.
  • Regular dates instead of stardates: We'll put it on the wishlist.
  • Timeouts: These should be improved in last Thursday's push. Not solved, but improved.
  • Inactive officer stations: I believe that this has been fixed. If it's not at the moment, I think it will be on Thursday's update.
  • IE10: Should work on Thursday.
Lt. Commander
# 46
03-05-2013, 08:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypticpoz View Post
Issue updates:
  • Fleet roster is not sorted: How would you like it sorted? Name? Last time on?
As far as sorting, I would love to be able to sort by the @handle. Many fleet members have multiple alts and being able to group them would make reviewing contributions much easier.

Last time on would also be outstanding, since the data is there if you hover.
Starfleet Veteran
# 47
03-06-2013, 12:47 AM
further suggestion:
1. add a way to see the users fleet contribution (maybe to the member comments - > just like ingame)
2. any way to display the shuttle and its stats?

sorting the roster by name would be best as standard view

Last edited by swatop; 03-06-2013 at 12:50 AM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 48
03-06-2013, 05:15 AM
why is it whenever I try and use the gateway it just times out ? I didn't even think it was working, and when I say timeout I mean I login, nothing happens, then it just says timeout
Starfleet Veteran
# 49
03-06-2013, 05:17 AM
to be more precise :

You have Encountered an Error

Loading timeout

The resource you requested wasn't received in a reasonable time. You can refresh the page and try again.
Ensign
# 50
03-06-2013, 07:11 AM
I keep getting a display bug for two of my characters on the officer station screen. On once character it shows one BOFF listed twice (here) and on the othere it is not showing any of the BOFFs stations.

Other than that I am loving the Gateway and can't wait to see what you do next!