Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Ensign
# 61 Mobile devices?
03-18-2013, 11:10 AM
I can donate items to my starbase on a desktop browser, but it doesn't appear to be accessible from mobile devices. I logged in from my iPhone; I could see fleet info, but not projects and so forth. Can you have a link to look at the full version for mobile devices or implement the desktop functionality for mobiles?
Career Officer
# 62
03-18-2013, 11:44 AM
The bug fixes to STO Gateway are definitely much appreciated and I can tell for me it's running smoother now than at any point in the last few months. One thing that could add value is if there was a way to search for characters, fleets, etc. just as we can through the social window in-game or typing "/who query" into STO chat.

One side note: why are the fleet pages blue and use Fed images for the KDF fleets?

Add doffing, chat, and mail and this'll have just about everything I'd expect the final product to have.
Fleet holding costs | Accolade Points: 18020 (Fed Engineer), 16400 (KDF Tactical)
Subscribe to Accolade thread | Join channel Accolades | Idea: Mail Revamp
New on STOwiki: Spire projects | STO Timeline | Fed-KDF Disparity | upcoming content
Fed Fleet: Section 31 (level 20) | KDF Fleet: Klingon Intelligence (level 20)

Last edited by phyrexianhero; 03-18-2013 at 04:27 PM.
Captain
# 63
03-20-2013, 05:43 PM
I noticed that on my galaxy note 10.1 the site makes sound even when the device is muted.
Career Officer
# 64
03-20-2013, 06:13 PM
On the Fed player side:
No image shows for Starbase/Embassy

KDF:
Images for Starbase/Embassy are the Fed images.

Mobile:
On my iPhone Safari browser there is no Fleet Holdings option after I hit the Fleet button (just Roster, Info, etc)
Captain
# 65
03-30-2013, 08:33 PM
I'm not sure when it started exactly (most likely after the last patch), but player's Avatars no longer show up on the Gateway for me, neither my captains nor anyone else's. Both the headshot and the full body profile are replaced with a generic blank image.

Bridge officers still display normally. Effecting captains only.
--------------------------------------

"We are smart." - Grebnedlog

Member of Alliance Central Command/boq botlhra'ghom
Lieutenant
# 66
04-02-2013, 10:07 PM
Hadn't used the gateway in a couple months, went to login yesterday and it took me through account guard and emailed the one time code. I entered the code and accessed the gateway just fine (which worked much better than my last visit).

So today I tried logging in again and it wanted the one time code again. I entered it but I am no longer able to access the gateway. The code was correct, copy/paste directly out of the email. My system did crash thanks to an unrelated graphics driver issue while the page was open, I believe the cookie wasn't saved which is causing the login failure. So now what? There doesn't seem to be a way to correct this.

* error message as follows *

Login failed, probably because the one-time code was incorrect.
Lieutenant
# 67
04-03-2013, 09:48 AM
I logged in to the gateway a few days ago to take a gander at everything after I got a new ship. It looked like everything was correct, hooray! Then I logged in again today to look through the accolades section, and noticed I was in a ship that I haven't flown in game in a good while - - the one in the gateway today was from 3 ships ago, probably around New Year's. All the stats are outdated, reflecting that time frame with that former ship. I hope it's just a glitch that resolves itself.
Ensign
# 68
04-06-2013, 07:31 AM
Ever since the massive overhaul of the game a couple days ago, both my player (very often) and my ship (less often) have been randomly shoved around when trying to move as though there were something in their way, but every time there is nothing visible to block their movement. It almost always happens when the player has just approached a mission critical location (console to be used, enemy weapon to place charges at, dropped item to be taken, etc.) and is very frustrating. Please tell me this is a known issue and is going to be fixed a.s.a.p. Thanks!
Lieutenant
# 69
04-15-2013, 10:48 AM
I have 4 things:

First: When I log into the live or test Gateway I still am not able to see my toon.
Second: My BOffs don't always load completely.
Third: I changed the appearance/class of ship on one of my toons but I am still seeing the one that I purchased instead of the one that I customized it to look like.
Fourth: We have 3 shards but only access to 2 Gateways? Any chance we can get one for RedShirt? Or better yet, get them all combined and be allowed to choose once we are in like the launcher?
Vice Admiral Ky'Lian Berat - U.S.S. AVALON
Ensign
Hey ive been having issues with the defiant class as far as the different class mods that can be done. Such as i pick a different type of saucer nacelles etc etc (including my bridge) buy them and then when i beam out to my ship the mods arent even on the ship. Ive also had this problem with the heavy cruiser . any idea whats going on with that?