Lt. Commander
Bug: Experimental Anti Borg Device given by Jula, is marked as "Unique - Max one per character" Though, she will still give out as many as you want, making it a 'not Unique' item.

And at first look, The missions Cybernetic Collection, and Systems Stockpile, seems redundant, in that it requires, Nanopower Captacitors, (50 and 25), and Cybernetic Armatures (25), and Fibro-Neural Inteface Cabling (25), for the missions, just to get a couple of them back in rewards?
~~~
2nd Edit
Looks like Systems Stockpile doesn't 'need' all the items, you just need to collect said items, apologies.
~~~

Accesiblity:
Plumbing Power: Power Converter, one of them on L3 is on a box, difficult to get to with a non-Caitain. Since you need to be so close to it, the only way to be able to activate/interact is to jump, but you can't stay interacting with the object if your in middle of a jump.
Possible Suggestions: Move item to ground, a small box so one can jump easier to the top of the box, or interact object made larger to be accessed from the ground.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-18-2013, 02:32 PM
Quote:
Accesiblity:
Plumbing Power: Power Converter, one of them on L3 is on a box, difficult to get to with a non-Caitain.
I got all of them and I am not a Caitian, but an Alien with stock jump height.

Instead, where are the freaking Alpha-Matrix compositor? I miss just 2 of these to complete the mission!

I mean, seriously, if you can find and collect 80 of 82 items but can't find last 2, they have to be too well hidden...
About the rest, please bring back doff system alive as it was prior to dilithium extortion on academy services.