Starfleet Veteran
# 41
01-15-2013, 01:04 PM
I remember the terrific QEW, probably the most feared PvP Klingun Fleet...
And I agree with you, generally speaking a coordinated attack will beat an uncoordinated one any day...this applies to both sides but when there are two coordinated attacks, well...very often only the best Feds can win!
We Feds know the true, we fight against talented players piloting ships more offensive focused.
After a fierce battle against the evuls a Fed Captain needs some relax!
Captain
# 42
01-21-2013, 09:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starwrathforever View Post
Alexindcobra and all the brave good guys who never complain or worse whine, but simply are protesting against a PvP too unbalanced in favor of the bad guys...
Fed comrades...friends...I'm agree with you with all my heart, but don't expect that the evul Klinguns feel guilty!
They are cruel and ruthless predators...it's their nature, you know...natural born killers!
The respawn killing is more easy because they have powerful and faster vessels, with better cloaks and energy drain capabilities.
Only a well organized cross healing fed ball can survive their terrific assault!
And the real and complete name of the House of Beautiful Orions is...well...add a "sucking" in the middle!
I never blamed all klingon teams for spawn killing but there are more than a few because STO gives them toys that make it easy to do so. Acceton assimilators and the likes are gadgets that cause agro and put opposing players in combat mode automaticly. Droping these devices at a spawn point keeps slow ships from getting away at combat speed. Just like there is now a limit to how many sighon drones can be launched ,there needs to be a limit to how many fighters can be launched. There are too many fighters that drain more than one subsystem at time or cause plasma damage that can overwhelm any player at a given time. No carrier player needs 15+ fighters at one time. It makes a lazy player who don't have to get personally involved in combat. He just let the NPC's do all the work. Boths sides are guilty of this but most good Fed teams just prey on other fed players. I have yet to see them in a KDF and Fed match. In C&H, if the turret were strong and heavy they couldn't get overwhelmed by fighters.
Starfleet Veteran
# 43
01-21-2013, 10:31 AM
Yeah, this is the truth!
After a fierce battle against the evuls a Fed Captain needs some relax!