Captain
As we have all noticed that jem space gear revolves around polaron space weapons for which shoot a purple colored beam or bolt, however just like their ground weapon they are supposed to fire blue....... Spending the last few days watching the entire dominion war saga, not once did any single jem ship fire purple anything......instead they fired only blue beams or bolts in space and on ground. Also the breen ships fired green disruptor beams and bolts leading me to wonder why the devs would make such a mistaken color error.

Last edited by shadowwraith77; 01-13-2013 at 07:57 PM.
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
01-13-2013, 07:53 PM
maybe because STO is not canon star trek.....they are using blue for tetryon weapons so i think they are using purple for polaron to match the colors of he jem'hader engines (which are purple) or maybe they are basing it off other games...

Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
Commander
# 3
01-13-2013, 08:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowwraith77 View Post
As we have all noticed that jem space gear revolves around polaron space weapons for which shoot a purple colored beam or bolt, however just like their ground weapon they are supposed to fire blue....... Spending the last few days watching the entire dominion war saga, not once did any single jem ship fire purple anything......instead they fired only blue beams or bolts in space and on ground. Also the breen ships fired green disruptor beams and bolts leading me to wonder why the devs would make such a mistaken color error.

actually there Bright light blue