Republic Veteran
# 1 DS9 20th Anniversary...
01-12-2013, 08:41 AM
Since it is now 20 years, i was thinking and hoping amongst others that maybe we will get a little something for it in the future.

http://propaholics.wolfchasers.com/u...0Zoom1j210.jpg

I think it would be cool to see the vest version of the late ds9/film uniform, both Sisko and Picard have worn it...maybe add Worfs sash he wore in ds9 for the KDF?
Career Officer
# 2
01-12-2013, 08:52 AM
You might want to check the latest 'Ask Cryptic'. This question was asked on there, and long answer short, they're not going to be doing anything with DS9's anniversary.
Republic Veteran
# 3
01-12-2013, 08:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by flash525 View Post
You might want to check the latest 'Ask Cryptic'. This question was asked on there, and long answer short, they're not going to be doing anything with DS9's anniversary.
Why I brought it up, minds can always be changed...we need to show support!...or least find some way to get that vest into game...I always liked it and a shame we haven't got it yet!
Career Officer
# 4
01-12-2013, 09:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lianthelia View Post
Why I brought it up, minds can always be changed...we need to show support!...or least find some way to get that vest into game...I always liked it and a shame we haven't got it yet!
I don't think you're going to change their mind on this one. They gave a reason why it hasn't been done, and it's a pretty valid reason. I'd like Worf's sash just as much as the next guy (the current Federation sash leaves much to be desired), and I've got a Klingon Engineer on my FED toon that could do with a better sash. Short of them opening up the KDF sashes for FED Klingons, I don't see nothing coming of this.