Ensign
Hi there im a new player 31 years old from the UK looking for a English speaking fleet which is suited to my timezone (GMT) give or take a couple of hours.

Im a PVE orientated player and enjoy MMO endgame, would like to do a little PVP but my main love is PVE.
I dont have any interest in RP.

Would like the fleet to have its own forum and pref a voice server of some kind.

My current level is 49 so im almost VA but still have lots to learn but iv played quite a few MMO's so will pick it up fast, im a team player and will help with the building of the starbase if needed and whatever else.

Im free most nights so would be an active player
My toons name is Briwulf@Lonebadger27

Last edited by lonebadger; 05-23-2013 at 03:00 PM.
Lieutenant
# 2
05-23-2013, 04:03 PM
Sounds like you would love the 10th Fleet! We have about 20% of our players in Europe (and (several night owls here in the States) so there would always be people online to play! We have a forum at http://storevelationfleet.proboards.com/index.cgi? and we also utilize TeamSpeak3 for VoIP chat with all of our members.

You can find my recruitment post here, which will give you alot more information: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=672681

If you want any more information or want to join the 10th, jyst send me an in-game mail to @JHawk1128 and I will answer your questions and send you an invite.

Captain Justin Hawkins
Head of 10th Fleet Recruiting
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
05-23-2013, 05:48 PM
Since you are over 30 years old we may be the fleet for you. We have no rules and nothing is mandatory. We are very relaxed and we are social first.

We have a good sized Hegemony (UK Department) that is very active and it is supplemented by our members on shift work and the retired ones

We have a good mix of people with a lot of experience and newbie's. Lots of areas that you can explore as a fleet if you are interested.

Check out our website at tosfleet.com or click on my signature block... Or check our STO recruitment page.

We are actually not presently recruiting but It is always nice to have more UK people.

We have pie.
<div align=center>http://files1.guildlaunch.net/guild/library/205090/New_new_WP_Banner_copy.png</div>
Career Officer
We'd love if you would consider us as your fleet and even more if you join us. We are Liberty Task Force. Our website is www.libertytaskforce.com and we also have voice chat for in-game. You can visit our recruitment page here to learn more about us: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=686051 we are also accepting Fed allied Romulans. We have players from around the world from the U.S. to Japan...no really we do. Our main concentration of players however are from Germany and the U.S. We have some gamers from England as well. You'd fit right in here.

We are a great casual and friendly fleet with a good ranking structure. We do PvE, PvP, and starting up some light RP. We have a voting system for important fleet matters. Everyone in our fleet has a voice, you won't be just a number here but part of a friendly gaming community. There are no roll calls, no hoops to jump over and you will not be yelled at like a 12 year old child if you have to leave a Fleet Action or an STF in the middle of the mission because of real life.

We're just here to have fun and enjoy each others company, the game, and the Star Trek universe. Join us. If you have any more questions feel free to contact me directly at Info@LibertyTaskForce.com you'll notice I reply to all e-mails within the same day. Once again thank for considering us and I hope you become part of our community. Take care.

Best Regards,
-Jose a.k.a. Grayfox
http://www.libertytaskforce.com

Last edited by grayfoxjames; 05-23-2013 at 06:40 PM.
Ensign
# 5
05-24-2013, 04:58 AM
Thanks for the reply's guys all 3 fleets look good, I'm sure within the next few days i'll be in contact with one of you
Republic Veteran
Good morning. I hope you will take a moment and consider the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet. We are a small but great fleet. We are easy going, dedicated and friendly. We all come from different backgrounds and have different ways of doing things, but that?s part of what makes us great.

Anyone in our fleet is happy to help others when needed, in almost any aspect of the game and in some cases RL. We have a fleet TeamSpeak3 server that we use for voice chat not just in-game but also to hang out as well and get to know each other better (not required, just available). Many of us are located on the East Coast and Midwest (USA), Canada, England and we recently re-established our Australian branch.

Although I say our fleet is dedicated, we also realize that everyone has lives as well, so when you need to take the time, you don't need to be concerned about losing your position within the fleet due to RL too. We do not discriminate against such things because we understand that sometimes real life issues and problems can take time to resolve, and that some time is needed to sort things out.

So please, think about joining and moving with us into 2410 armed with the best Intel, the most specific and targeted body of knowledge about STO, and a group of Fleet-mates who will be there with you in the crunch. Our Starbase is nearing the Tier 4 jump off point and we have started making inroads into advancing towards a Tier 3 Embassy. We also provide commodities to all for donation to the projects.

The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet

Live Long and Prosper!

If you would like additional information on the [VKF] please don?t hesitate to contact me or any of our members.