Empire Veteran
# 1 Testing out my forum title
01-14-2013, 12:02 AM
Hey there, im a lifetimer, i bought my lifetime subscription on day of release, and played the first 6 months...

than i went afk for about 3 years, and now i came back to see how much the game has improved the past 3 years...

while looking around it says it would also give me an special forum title, and since i have 0 posts, i thought i make this thread as a Test, to checkout my own title !!!

Greetings Skapunker
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
01-14-2013, 12:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skapunker2013 View Post
Hey there, im a lifetimer, i bought my lifetime subscription on day of release, and played the first 6 months...

than i went afk for about 3 years, and now i came back to see how much the game has improved the past 3 years...

while looking around it says it would also give me an special forum title, and since i have 0 posts, i thought i make this thread as a Test, to checkout my own title !!!

Greetings Skapunker
Seems to work.

3 years is a long time to be afk even in my book, welcome back.
Career Officer
# 3
01-14-2013, 02:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skapunker2013 View Post

Greetings Skapunker
Greetings.

See you in another 3 years.
Join Date : September 2010. Boldly going forward because Cryptic forgot reverse.
I am currently unsupervised, anyone who knows me will tell you that this will most likely lead to trouble. =3
Non stop crashing and epic lagging are helpful in telling me it's time for bed or to go outside and get a life.
Career Officer
# 4
01-14-2013, 03:32 AM
I have a feeling that the OP might be dissapointed

Welcome back though