Ensign
# 11
01-28-2013, 05:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrusticia View Post
I linked from LICD, and signed up on that page. I've played for a couple of hours now, and received two emails (one confirming that I've saved my home computer with Cryptic, and the other congratulating me for defeating the Borg), so I know my email address is right. However, I haven't received any email discussing the bonus package, and I have looked in the spam folder. I've submitted a GM ticket in-game (heard nothing yet, of course). Should I just wait at this point, or should I be trying to contact support outside of the game?

Thank you!
Good luck to you, I signed up bout 2 weeks ago, still don't have it and after about 2 weeks of customer support, they send me "this has been resolved without our assistance" when it definitely has not. I thought about giving this game a chance, doubt i will now.
Ensign
A friend told me I should try out this game and I was browsing Least I Could Do and found a promotion for joining so i figured what the heck?

Its been about two weeks and I still haven't got any of my stuff. I've been trying support but the results are probably the worst I've ever seen.

Twice, they've said "The Issue has been resolved" and it definitely hasn't. Then I get a response about how to friggin log in?

What is wrong here?
Ensign
# 13
01-29-2013, 08:18 AM
join the club man
Captain
# 14
01-29-2013, 08:29 AM
Promotion for joining ? Do you mean subscribing ?

After I subscribed I noticed I wasn't getting my 'stuff' either until I logged into my account, went to the subscription status page and made my subscription 'active'.

All issues magically vanished.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

You're gonna upgrade my Chel Grett for FREE but charge me $30 to upgrade my Kamarag ?
Ensign
# 15
01-29-2013, 08:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordmalak1 View Post
Promotion for joining ? Do you mean subscribing ?

After I subscribed I noticed I wasn't getting my 'stuff' either until I logged into my account, went to the subscription status page and made my subscription 'active'.

All issues magically vanished.
No, for making my account, I should have gotten a bunch of starter stuff.

https://register.perfectworld.com/sto_licd

I still havent gotten it and support has been frustratingly useless.
Career Officer
# 16
01-29-2013, 08:40 AM
Hey Shadowoperative1,

Anything in your email/spam folder (the one you used to register)? I think they touched on it in this thread: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=502441

Edit: Here too http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=514141

Edit 2: Nvm, saw you post on the second link I put in.

Best of luck.
Member since November 2009... I think.
(UFP) Ragnarök Fleet - Logistics Division Vice Admiral T'Phira; Captain Selena; Captain Altecha; Captain K'Kera; Lieutenant Aydihe Tefx; Subcommander S'ena
(KDF) Lieutenant General Vokno (aka Lady Vokno); Lieutenant General Raylene

Last edited by altechachan; 01-29-2013 at 08:43 AM.
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-29-2013, 08:41 AM
i don't know anything about that promotion, but my first thought would be to check the c-store. look under legacy unlocks and look for anything that says "available". if nothing's there, then check all the other categories.
Fleet: Stargate-Union
Pizza: Pepperoni
Kalek shel'tek!

"Do not make me look foolish by allowing yourself to be murdered" -Lord Yu
Captain
# 18
01-29-2013, 08:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowoperative1 View Post
No, for making my account, I should have gotten a bunch of starter stuff.

https://register.perfectworld.com/sto_licd

I still havent gotten it and support has been frustratingly useless.
Hmm, check your e-mail 'spam' folder for the message. I'm guessing you'll be getting a code of some sort you'll need to activate. The only support I've ever needed was billing and they were lightning fast in resolving my issue.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

You're gonna upgrade my Chel Grett for FREE but charge me $30 to upgrade my Kamarag ?
Ensign
# 19
01-29-2013, 08:50 AM
I already checked every area of the C-Store, my email, and my in game mail.

Nada. Am I just screwed beyond this "customer support"?
Captain
# 20
01-29-2013, 08:53 AM
Heh, you'll never miss that junk after your first hour of playing anyway.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead