Empire Veteran
While the Rep UI is convenient for small #'s of BNP's and R-Omarks to be converted, after completion of the Rep Systems these can start to pile up quickly.

Why Not....let a professional with experience handle Bulk Conversion to Dilithium Ore containers,

that's right, let good ol Roxy swap over those piles of Marks and BNP's in a larger quantity, saving the player some tedium of putting in small amounts to the UI, and gnawing away actual "play" time.

Surely Roxy can make the transition from salvage and tech, to Marks and BNP's, and would add a small but rewarding reason to enjoy the promenade of DS9.
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
01-14-2013, 09:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bi0f0dd3r View Post
While the Rep UI is convenient for small #'s of BNP's and R-Omarks to be converted, after completion of the Rep Systems these can start to pile up quickly.

Why Not....let a professional with experience handle Bulk Conversion to Dilithium Ore containers,

that's right, let good ol Roxy swap over those piles of Marks and BNP's in a larger quantity, saving the player some tedium of putting in small amounts to the UI, and gnawing away actual "play" time.

Surely Roxy can make the transition from salvage and tech, to Marks and BNP's, and would add a small but rewarding reason to enjoy the promenade of DS9.
No.
PWE let Roxy down.
She'll only be happy trading our EDC's and Borg Salvage for Requisitions and Retro STF Gear.
She exchanged Salvage for Dilithium ONLY because she was happily employed...

I hate the Season 7 STF changes btw.
NO to ARC...Keep it in Beta

RIP KDF 2014-07-17 Season 9.5

Last edited by rezking; 01-14-2013 at 09:59 AM.
Captain
# 3
01-14-2013, 05:00 PM
How about they give her a proper field posting on New Romulus or something (after all she's an Omega Veteran at least) and close down the (now totally obsolete) stand on DS9 and move D'Vak to OPS or something.
Republic Veteran
# 4
01-14-2013, 05:01 PM
Looks like Roxy is going to go back to being a Drozana dancer

Commander
# 5
01-14-2013, 07:45 PM
I offered Commander Roxy the Position of XO aboard the ABRAMS shortly after the Rep. system was implemented but she turned it down. Said something about putting in for a posting at Earth working for Star Fleet Security.
Captain
# 6
01-15-2013, 07:13 AM
There's a point, she could be Quinn's personal bodyguard from the swarms of invading KDF ghostbusters.
Captain
# 7
01-15-2013, 04:00 PM
I like the idea proposed by the OP a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc10b View Post
There's a point, she could be Quinn's personal bodyguard from the swarms of invading KDF ghostbusters.
True, it was only funny when we were doing it to them.
Captain
# 8
01-15-2013, 04:59 PM
Why not let her just give out the Borg assimlulated gear for x or y?It is what most of the new players are looking to eqiup thier ships with.
Age StarTrek-Gamers Administrator
USS WARRIOR NCC 1720 Commanding Officer
Star Trek Gamers
Empire Veteran
# 9
03-08-2013, 04:03 AM
After starting a new job I've had less time to spend in-game, having Roxy or another NPC vendor to swap BNP/Omarks in for dilithium would just be an over all better solution to the chipping away at actual in game time that players spend with the UI conversion.

Surely this would help dilithium production for smaller fleets as well since they could spend more time on gathering resources rather then converting currencies.
Rihannsu
+1 for OP

Totaly agree with the OP on that.

As it is for now Roxy has nothing to do besides looking pretty.
While i do like pretty thinks i also don't like people be sad without a purpose to fulfill.

Don't let Roxy totaly slack away unemploymend should not be an issue in the future.
I don't want to see Roxy with the next update cowering drunken and addicted to ketracelwhite in a corner of DS9 or even worse selling for cheap latinum her services at the 1st City in the Orion District.

Cryptic give Roxy a Job she deservs better!