Commander
# 31
01-15-2013, 12:27 PM
I can probably scrape together a ship that fits these rules. Pew pew pew.
Commander
# 32
01-15-2013, 11:27 PM
I would love to participate in this but see no sense in the "no sets" rule. Why shouldn't the BREEN ship get to use the BREEN set? Kinda sad since I have fully authentic Breen Ship with all Polarons and transphasics that would be perfect for this. I'm not going to waste EC on crappy engine, deflector and shields that will get thrown away after the match though. I think the Jem Hadar ships should get the Jem set if they want also.
Career Officer
# 33
01-15-2013, 11:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by webdeath View Post
Sorry, anything organized in the fashion you are trying to do I usually think of as a Tournament.

Also, something about the ships allowed feels.. Off to me.
really dude knock it off
Captain
# 34
01-16-2013, 12:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by glassguitar View Post
I would love to participate in this but see no sense in the "no sets" rule. Why shouldn't the BREEN ship get to use the BREEN set? Kinda sad since I have fully authentic Breen Ship with all Polarons and transphasics that would be perfect for this. I'm not going to waste EC on crappy engine, deflector and shields that will get thrown away after the match though. I think the Jem Hadar ships should get the Jem set if they want also.
I'm sorry you feel that way, keep in mind that the breen didn't use transphasic during the war.
Feel free to host your own Dominion wars with whatever restrictions to feel should be in place.

The no sets rule stands.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mancom View Post
Frankly, I think the only sound advice that one can give new players at this time is to stay away from PVP in STO.
Science pvp at its best-http://www.youtube.com/user/matteo716
Do you even Science Bro?
Lieutenant
# 35
01-16-2013, 05:26 AM
This sounds cool, but just to be sure about the time, 1pm est is 13:00 US east coast time, right?
Career Officer
# 36
01-16-2013, 05:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by arctos1717 View Post
This sounds cool, but just to be sure about the time, 1pm est is 13:00 US east coast time, right?
Yes indeedy
Lieutenant
# 37
01-16-2013, 05:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgrocer56 View Post
Yes indeedy
Thanks, that's 7pm in Croatia, I think I should be able to make it, looking forward to it, just have to decide what to take for a ride, Excelsior or Chel Grett
Captain
# 38
01-16-2013, 07:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by arctos1717 View Post
Thanks, that's 7pm in Croatia, I think I should be able to make it, looking forward to it, just have to decide what to take for a ride, Excelsior or Chel Grett
Ideally you could always do one match in one and another in the other
Quote:
Originally Posted by mancom View Post
Frankly, I think the only sound advice that one can give new players at this time is to stay away from PVP in STO.
Science pvp at its best-http://www.youtube.com/user/matteo716
Do you even Science Bro?
Rihannsu
# 39
01-16-2013, 07:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by broken1981 View Post
really dude knock it off
Knock what off? What are just crawled up your butt?
You think that your beta test was bad?
Think about this:
American Football has been in open beta for 144 years. ~Kotaku
Lieutenant
# 40
01-16-2013, 07:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maicake716 View Post
Ideally you could always do one match in one and another in the other
Why not, just need to buy polarons for Chel, anyway, it will be a great chance to test regular equipment like combat engines, covariant shields and some interesting deflectors.
I just hope i'll be able to make it in time, cos i'm coming back from ski trip on Sunday.