Captain
# 11
01-15-2013, 11:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by themarie View Post
What I do NOT like is the fact that I spent lobi on a gun I can only use once a year. I would like to see some kind of "conversion kit" that turns it into a grenade-lobber or something to that effect the rest of the year.
Yeah, converting it into a squirt gun/water balloon lobber for a winter event would be really nice too.

What would also be really cool is a huge battle royal with very small groups of all the races currently ingame, but all the weapons have been replaced with snowballs.

Throwing snowballs at Borg Drones is a highly amusing image.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Republic Veteran
# 12
01-15-2013, 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by themarie View Post
What I do NOT like is the fact that I spent lobi on a gun I can only use once a year. I would like to see some kind of "conversion kit" that turns it into a grenade-lobber or something to that effect the rest of the year. I would gladly pay lobi, zen, GPL or even Borg chips for such a thing.

Other than, if the game is still active I'll attend next year!
Why did you spend lobi for the gun??? I just did some snowman events, then got the gun and the Ornaments started raining in after.

Community Moderator
# 13
01-15-2013, 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cynder2012 View Post
with the hockey puck being tribbles? XD
TRIBBLE HOCKEY!

TRIBBLE HOCKEY!

TRIBBLE HOCKEY!

TRIBBLE HOCKEY!

TRIBBLE HOCKEY!

TRIBBLE HOCKEY!

(What...don't look at me like that...They're vermin!)
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online Forums. My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment.
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a 'forums and website' support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.