Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Career Officer
# 51
04-09-2013, 10:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ridanton View Post
Ahh ok thanks. My unlock was on a male Ferasan so I guess that's why. And now I'm not sure I want it for my female Ferasan. Might show too much fur.
Doesnt show fur if im right. But I never seen a ferasan with it yet (female.)
Empire Veteran
# 52
04-09-2013, 12:48 PM
I play a KDF joined trill female and I have unlocked the MkXI, MkXII and MkXII Adapted honor guard costumes. I have the helmet available but no Be'ves chest option (never heard of that till just now).
Rihannsu
# 53
04-09-2013, 01:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by issvanora View Post
Doesnt show fur if im right. But I never seen a ferasan with it yet (female.)
Unless they fixed it [which I very much doubt they did], a Ferasan is... shaved before using it.
Lieutenant
# 54
04-10-2013, 06:55 PM
I have completed the KHG costume unlock projects 1, 2, and 3. I am working slowly to be able to get the adapted KHG set to get its costume unlock, but I am beginning to think that completing that will not unlock everything.

I was told that the missing items mentioned earlier used to become available by getting the prototype-tech drops from the ground STFs (prior to S-7 rep system), and that would involve also completing the optional objectives on all 6 STFs, (Infected, Cure, Khitomer Accord Space & Ground)

The character I am doing this on is a female joined Trill.
Career Officer
# 55
04-12-2013, 03:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crioijouls View Post
I was told that the missing items mentioned earlier used to become available by getting the prototype-tech drops from the ground STFs (prior to S-7 rep system), and that would involve also completing the optional objectives on all 6 STFs, (Infected, Cure, Khitomer Accord Space & Ground)

The character I am doing this on is a female joined Trill.
I thought this might be the case, but several members of one of my fleets tell me it's not, and should be unlocked for any female character.
Commander
# 56
04-13-2013, 04:30 PM
late n getting my armor after 7, have no option for unlock
Ensign
# 57
04-13-2013, 09:31 PM
Same issue here.

Missing Adapted KGH helmet, not even listed.

Everything else is present but the helmet.

P.S. Klingon Male.
Empire Veteran
# 58
04-18-2013, 01:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjokruhlica View Post
I thought this might be the case, but several members of one of my fleets tell me it's not, and should be unlocked for any female character.
I asked around and got this answer as well. Just the Mk XII set (not Adapted) was needed for the Be'ves piece. I have both and don't have an option for the Be'ves. Also, no helmet options either. Is there anywhere "official" that says what's needed for this costume piece or is hearsay all we have? If we need to do all ESTF's + optionals (minus Hive) for Be'ves then I'm not going to worry about it. If not, then it needs to be fixed, along with the helmet issue.
Star Trek: Online - Now with 100% more dinosaurs!!
Career Officer
# 59
04-19-2013, 11:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zordar01 View Post
I asked around and got this answer as well. Just the Mk XII set (not Adapted) was needed for the Be'ves piece. I have both and don't have an option for the Be'ves. Also, no helmet options either. Is there anywhere "official" that says what's needed for this costume piece or is hearsay all we have? If we need to do all ESTF's + optionals (minus Hive) for Be'ves then I'm not going to worry about it. If not, then it needs to be fixed, along with the helmet issue.
It should unlock from Costume style pack #1 (not sure what the name is since 1 is the mxki i think so most likely style 2.) Anyway the style you get for a blank Honour guard sex MKXII. Which means its not in the game. Only players that have it are those that unlocked it PRE s7. Season sevens pack IS missing the chest piece. Its not in the style. So most likely the artteam, or the one that "made" the packs forgot to put it in there. Which would be easily fixed. Put a new Style, add the chest piece for females. Make us pay 1000 dilitium and be done with it. I'm not to shabby to pay for the chest piece. But for the love of god do give it to us. Its even advertised IN the whole reputation system on the images. So please please. Fix it. I've bin whining about it for months now and it starts to get tiring. Seeing as the Romulans are coming out, and they got some really nice love with there costumes it would be nice if the Klingons atleast get the stuff they should have.

((P.S Char affected; Vanora Blackheart@ussvanora ))
Career Officer
# 60
04-25-2013, 07:57 AM
New patch still no fix..