Ensign
# 1 Subscription and Key
01-15-2013, 01:40 PM
Hi Guys

I am going to recieve a Collectors edition key and I was wondering how it works when I apply it to a reoccuring subscription. Do I lose the 30 days that come with the key or do they get credited to my account?

Is it worth my cancelling the sub and applying the key when the sub expires?
Ensign
# 2
01-16-2013, 06:50 AM
does anybody know?
Rihannsu
# 3
01-16-2013, 11:22 AM
It should add one free month. Not sure if it will be the next month that you would pay or not.
Empire Veteran
# 4
01-16-2013, 11:40 AM
It will add 30 days on top of your already running sub so if you're running a reoccurring 1 month sub for an example it will skip a month and charge you when the free time expires.
Survivor of Romulus
# 5
01-16-2013, 06:12 PM
For a personal opinion...

You can get future problems with this.

I take a key of a special edition of STO, getting some good stuffl and 30 days of gold subscription while I have a Recurring 3-Month - Limited Time Offer with a promotional price of 29,99.

But withou any warning from PW/Crypt, I become silver while my account in the crypt website show me a active gold account. While paying for gold!

Now I have a hard time to dealing with the support because I become silver without any warning from pw/crypt while I am paying from gold... Serious, after checking the webiste saying I am gold and in the game I have only silver features, my trust to put my money in the PW/Crypt ends, and I have no security to have any subscription or buy anything here.

For things like this, to a worse customer support about billing problems I am thinking to cancel my gold account in any PW/Crypt products and not get the lifetime in anyway.

Is really hard to keep the trust in an group without a clear and fair automated e-mail system to report any subscription problem to your consumers.

STO/Crypt can say you can get 30 days of gold using the key, but you can have problems with your gold subscription later, because StO/Crypt can't give a proper way to inform the client about any subscription problem. If is in the side of the Crypt/PW or of the customer side. :/
PW/Crypt can't make more KDF Content?