Captain
# 31
01-15-2013, 03:37 PM
This would be so funny if it wasnt so sad.
Empire Veteran
# 32
01-15-2013, 03:49 PM
Can we get rid of the Klinks in our base now so there are only Ferasans XD?
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Captain
# 33
01-15-2013, 04:05 PM
We'll run this, the exocomps are so cute

That said ops is looking crowded, can we get projects to go elsewhere in the base now please?
Career Officer
# 34
01-15-2013, 04:08 PM
Wow another useless project.... Can we have something constructive like a Fleet Logo or show your fleet name on the starbase with neon lights? or even an ice skate ring

Why caitians....are you guys cat lovers at Cryptic...why not Canines that would eat cats for a change....that would de awesome to see....
Captain
# 35
01-15-2013, 04:14 PM
I have a funny feeling that "Star Trek: Online" is getting ready to close up shop. During the past few weeks, Cryptic has been running several sales. If they didn't make enough revenue from the sales, I think these 'filler' special projects will become common.

Last edited by linyive; 01-15-2013 at 04:23 PM.
Survivor of Romulus
# 36
01-15-2013, 04:22 PM
This is cool, we're finally getting Ferasans represented at least on the fleet starbases. It was about time one of the most player-populated species of the KDF to get some love and to have more presence around the Klingon facilities.

On the other hand, as a KDF player I didn't expect ever to catch myself saying this, but I'm actually starting to feel a bit sorry for the Fed. players..
Empire Veteran
# 37
01-15-2013, 04:24 PM
How about something really useful for a change?

Persisting Starbase, so, we can actually return to it any time, instead of just to the system its located at?

The Zen people wil buy to pay for the dil cost for that feature alone would pay for the extra server needed to power it.
Why? Because that is the sole feature that will make the starbases into an actual fleets base instead of just another place to go shopping for new shinnies.

-= ISE: 12:19 -=- CSE 12:41 -=- KASE 11:59 -=- HSe 8:06 total =-
-= KAGE 5:43 =-
[7:07] [Combat (Self)] Your Dual Disruptor Banks - Overload II deals 123086 (41096) Disruptor Damage(Critical) to Assimilated Carrier.
Commander
# 38
01-15-2013, 04:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by linyive View Post
I have a funny feeling that "Star Trek: Online" is getting ready to close up shop. During the past few weeks, Cryptic has been running several sales. If they didn't make enough revenue from the sales, I think these 'filler' special projects will become common.
Hmm, a company that runs sales in late December, Early January. Nope, can't think of another company who does that to try and take money people get for christmas, nope, not a one.

And the filler special projects are common, they're there as status symbols for fleets who have enough members to pump into these projects. If they actually did something other than look pretty they'd cost a hell of a lot less than 200,000 Dilithium.
Lt. Commander
# 39
01-15-2013, 04:36 PM
Quote:
broodwyn @ Jan 15th, 2013 1:37PM

You guys are a couple of months early for April Fools, Wait you're serious? Ahaha .. .No, If I want NPCs to stand around like wallpaper I'll go to ESD
I would rather not imagine how much Dilithium Admiral Quinn and his Officers spend for ESD. No wonder they still use old equipment and got no ship. You would think they like to go away now and then. Specially after those occasional Klingon & Q invasions. Doomed to stay due to bankruptcy.

On a more serious note: Way too expensive (again). How about some lower decks additions (Shuttlebay, Stellar Cartography, Arboretum, Crew Quarters)? Or more interactive things in general?

It would be really great if we could get a big interactive Stellar Cartography in the future. Maybe with future exploration tie-ins. We could search for new systems there, start new fleet projects which expand our sensor range, get stellar infos and ultimately new missions that way. If the Foundry gets a proper tagging system one day, those missions could be found as well. Thats of course a whole new game feature, so access should be free in this instance. Just something i would really love to see.
Empire Veteran
# 40
01-15-2013, 04:37 PM
Will completing this Ferasan project fix the wondering NPCs? Will they stop walking thru one column and walking over the column on the other side?
Just curious.
Handle: @kirian_darkstar
Fleets: Warriors of the Phoenix, Kirian Industries
Three years and still no Captain Klaa hair...