Career Officer
# 31
01-16-2013, 03:31 PM
A full, complete, top-to bottom Galaxy Class starship interior with all decks and sections fully fleshed out.

I know I am dreaming.
Career Officer
# 32
01-16-2013, 03:51 PM
Starfleet Academy with a day/night cycle like Bajor.

The shipyards above Mars as a permanent location.

Jupiter Station.
Survivor of Romulus
# 33
01-16-2013, 04:08 PM
Something underwater ??? :S

failing that... trill.
Career Officer
# 34
01-16-2013, 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by intrepidfox03 View Post
Starfleet Academy with a day/night cycle like Bajor.

The shipyards above Mars as a permanent location.

Jupiter Station.
They supposedly have the artwork already done in some manner, for the rest of the Earth/Sol Solar System...

Be nice if They would finally add it to the game.
...... DaveyNY ...STO Forum Member since February - 2009
..............Star Trek Fan since Thursday Sept. 8th, 1966
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just People who have Played the Game for the last 4 years.
I Really Do Miss the little TOP Button at the bottom of the threads.
Career Officer
# 35
01-16-2013, 04:22 PM
I'm gonna buck trends just a bit.

San Francisco or New York would be fun if they added a persistent location from the PAST. Because we've seen more of them in the past than the future.

If we're talking another Earth location, I'd go with New Orleans.

You get Riker's Bourbon Street Bar and Sisko's restaurant.

Or Las Vegas, which would be visually more stunning, has its own history of Trek connections, and could probably warrant a lot of chains.

If we're looking at any urban planetary locations (Risa, Farius Prime, Las Vegas, etc.) though, I'd strongly suggest having recognizable chains and branding from within the IP.

Have *A* Sisko's restaurant if not THE ORIGINAL Sisko's. Have a Chronowerx computer shop. Have a Quark's bar (which could allow Taco to re-do the one on DS9 at the same time if they share geo). Have a Fajo Collectibles selling a counterfeit Mona Lisa and Buck Bokai poster and Data painting as ship wall trophies. Have a Vic's if not THE Vic's. Have a Zefram Cochrane Institute satellite campus. Have a Blue Parrot Caf? modeled on the one from Sarona VIII. A Bolian Credit Exchange. Biggs' Toys from Miri's World.

Here's some inspiration:

http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Establishments

Basically, I want to see Thomas go crazy doing all the signage.

Create the Trek equivalent of Diagon Alley from Harry Potter.

That could be on Risa or Feriniginar or the Orion homeworld or any number of places. But populating it with IP chain stores would make it a real favorite.
Survivor of Romulus
# 36
01-16-2013, 04:23 PM
Jupiter Station. I'd like to go to Zimmerman's photonics lab and go to the restaurant he offered Leeta a job at.

I'd like to go to Ter'jas Mor and see how the orions are doing with their new homeworld.

I'd also like to be able to go to the original Orion homeworld and see what it's like once the planet became unsustainable, and the after-effects in the present time.

I'd like to go to Alpha Centauri and visit where Zefram Cochrane lived in retirement, along with the Proxima Shipyards.

I'd like to visit the underground reman city on Mol'Rihan.

I'd like to go to Iotia and see how they're doing long after McCoy left his communicator on the homeworld and how their technology developed, and what it is now.

I'd like to visit Ceti Alpha V and see what Khan and the other survivors of the S.S. Botany left behind (now that we have eva suits). Particularly how they lived. It was fleshed out a little bit in the Khan comic book miniseries, but I'd actually like to see how they survived for so long.

I also echo the sentiments of having Utopia Planitia available as a public instance instead of just for anniversary events or the Foundry.

I'd also like to visit the Picard Vineyard on Mars, that was mentioned in the STO tie-in novel "Needs of the Many".
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?u=91851766000&type=sigpic&dateline=13403  39147
Commander
# 37
01-17-2013, 04:40 AM
I want to see Trill, and the Delta Quadrant.
Career Officer
# 38
01-17-2013, 07:46 AM
Cardassia for sure!
Career Officer
# 39
01-17-2013, 10:23 AM
Scuba diving in downtown Los Angeles.

The Caretaker's Homeworld via subspace rift or something else in another galaxy.
Q Continuum.
Rura Penthe.
Federation Penal Colony in New Zealand.

Porthos is not amused.

Last edited by collegepark2151; 01-17-2013 at 10:26 AM.
Rihannsu
# 40
01-17-2013, 10:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thay8472 View Post
Something underwater ??? :S

failing that... trill.
Maybe the Aquan homeworld?
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.