Lieutenant
# 41
01-17-2013, 11:33 AM
i want the see the planet from the enterprise episode North Star

and the ruins of Delphic Expanse spheres that created the Delphic Expanse
and maybe have a mark in the star-charts about the former Delphic Expanse borders.
Rihannsu
# 42
01-17-2013, 11:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blu3drag0n1977 View Post
i want the see the planet from the enterprise episode North Star

and the ruins of Delphic Expanse spheres that created the Delphic Expanse
and maybe have a mark in the star-charts about the former Delphic Expanse borders.
I've personally come to the conclusion that it's represented by the exploration cluster west of Earth.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Starfleet Veteran
# 43
01-17-2013, 11:46 AM
For the Federation: Jupiter Station

For the Klingons: The Gorn homeworld

General: I'd love to see the Mutara Nebula available as a persistent PvP space.
Starships: Model errors and feedback project, 2410 edition.
Commander
# 44
01-17-2013, 11:51 AM
entire solar systems
Captain
# 45
01-17-2013, 12:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyny View Post
Risa needs a resort hotel on it, Andoria needs a subterranean city, And i think a Vulcan city with a Federation embassy would be cool, keep the current social zone too though. I like the idea of Cardassia Prime. The foundry is full of great cardassian assets. I also would love an underwater location, I am planning on adding one to my foundry project.
Play more STO Foundry! (You can thank me later.)

A TIME TO SEARCH: ENTER MY FOUNDRY MISSION at the RISA SYSTEM in the SIRIUS SECTOR

Last edited by lincolninspace; 01-17-2013 at 12:26 PM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 46
01-17-2013, 02:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lincolninspace View Post
Risa needs a resort hotel on it, Andoria needs a subterranean city, And i think a Vulcan city with a Federation embassy would be cool, keep the current social zone too though. I like the idea of Cardassia Prime. The foundry is full of great cardassian assets. I also would love an underwater location, I am planning on adding one to my foundry project.
One thing that I never thought made sense was that Vulcan, being the home planet of one of the earliest warp-capable civilizations, is always depicted as being sparsely populated, with nothing but empty desert scenery. This issue is complicated with Vulcans being depicted as not-so-much interested in exploration (at least, when compared to humans), meaning the bulk of their population would not have spread out to live among the stars, but stayed home instead. Vulcan should be filled with cities with thriving populations.

Raptr profile
Rihannsu
# 47
01-17-2013, 02:52 PM
Ferenginar

It would be funny and even ironic* if players were to pay EC/GPL for everything they do there, as shown on DS9.

* - insert Cryptic reference here
Commander
# 48
01-17-2013, 02:58 PM
I want Utopia Planitia Yards. Where I can upgrade and design my own starship. Start with a Space Frame and via Crafting Doffing and Reputation slowly build my own starship.
Lt. Commander
# 49
01-17-2013, 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by direphoenix View Post
One thing that I never thought made sense was that Vulcan, being the home planet of one of the earliest warp-capable civilizations, is always depicted as being sparsely populated, with nothing but empty desert scenery. This issue is complicated with Vulcans being depicted as not-so-much interested in exploration (at least, when compared to humans), meaning the bulk of their population would not have spread out to live among the stars, but stayed home instead. Vulcan should be filled with cities with thriving populations.
I never understood that either. I always attributed lower vulcan population (which doesn't actually seem to be the case, you can see nearly as many vulcans on screen as humans! minor and background characters included) to their 7 year pon farr cycle. That doesn't necesseraly mean that EVERY vulcan mates once every 7 years, especially since their mates don't necesseraly have their own cycle at the same time, yet this could be a possible if weak explanation why vulcan is not so heavily populated. Also, we have hardly seen any settlements, the planet might be swarming with them. As for alien species, the planet might just be not appeal attractive to them as a residence, but rather a simple tourist destination.
Captain
# 50
01-17-2013, 03:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eldarion79 View Post
UFP- Expanded Earth
KDF- Expanded Qonos
Neutral- Nimbus III or Ferenginar
What he said.
Age StarTrek-Gamers Administrator
USS WARRIOR NCC 1720 Commanding Officer
Star Trek Gamers