Career Officer
# 1 Romulan Faction
03-21-2013, 02:36 AM
Now that the Romulan Faction is confirmed, I like to ask what can we expect for the Foundry community?

A free slot for a Romulan Faction Foundry Test character?

Romulan Assets like the TOS Romulan BoP seen in the screenshots or a Romulan D7 complete with Firebird?

New Costume options?
Empire Veteran
# 2
03-21-2013, 04:46 AM
could you please direct me to this confirmation. you seem better informed than 99% of STO players

EDIT: finally confirmed

Last edited by bootyboots; 03-21-2013 at 06:01 AM.
Rihannsu
# 3
03-21-2013, 05:57 AM
A few of us in my Romulan hardcore(ish) fan fleet, are planning on developing some serious mission arcs. We are in the process of learning the system now.

Join the preeminent Romulan community now!

Original Cryptic Forum Name: Spartan
(member #124)
Rihannsu
# 4
03-21-2013, 05:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bootyboots View Post
could you please direct me to this confirmation. you seem better informed than 99% of STO players
Some of us have great intel... He is in fact correct. You will learn with the rest of the 99% soon enough....

Join the preeminent Romulan community now!

Original Cryptic Forum Name: Spartan
(member #124)
Career Officer
# 5
03-21-2013, 05:59 AM
I really hope the add-on comes with Foundry updates.

There will likely be tons of new assets and options. And quite a few of us would still love to get our hands on some previously released fluff (a lot of costumes, some ships, Bajor assets,...).

Hope they'll find the time to squeeze those things in. (And yeah, thanks in advance Zero & Co.).

"Sometimes you have to do things that you hate, so you can survive to fight another day."
Rihannsu
# 6
03-21-2013, 07:25 AM
What i would like to know is what are the life time rewards for the romulan faction Give me a scimitar as my 1000 day ship? free d'deridex as my option for my free VA ship token
Survivor of Romulus
# 7
03-21-2013, 07:57 AM
I tweeted BranFlakes about whether the new faction will have Foundry functionality from day one.

He said "More info as we get closer to launch."
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forum Logic dictates that if the devs don't do what a poster wants, they therefor actively hate what that poster is advocating for.
Forum Logic =/= Real Logic
Captain
# 8
03-21-2013, 08:29 AM
Romulan foundry missions! It is so exciting telling stories from a point of view you only ever get little glimpses of. I just watched tng face of the Enemy and it was a fascinating episode. I kind of wish they had waited to reveal all this because now I have to wait over a month for the release
Play more STO Foundry! (You can thank me later.)

A TIME TO SEARCH: ENTER MY FOUNDRY MISSION at the RISA SYSTEM in the SIRIUS SECTOR
Survivor of Romulus
# 9
03-21-2013, 08:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lincolninspace View Post
Romulan foundry missions! It is so exciting telling stories from a point of view you only ever get little glimpses of. I just watched tng face of the Enemy and it was a fascinating episode. I kind of wish they had waited to reveal all this because now I have to wait over a month for the release
Exactly 2 months in fact.
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forum Logic dictates that if the devs don't do what a poster wants, they therefor actively hate what that poster is advocating for.
Forum Logic =/= Real Logic
Rihannsu
# 10
03-21-2013, 10:21 AM
yes... I'm tingling inside.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.