Rihannsu
# 321
03-19-2013, 02:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by naharikajal View Post
I wonder... did any of you guys finished the mission S.A.R.?

EDIT: I dropped it after learning that after 12 Devidians I have to fight 16 Tholians... Sorry. This mission was far away from beeing fun.
My fleet was running it with a 5-man team and we got stuck in the Tholian level. The starting spawn put half our team in the guardhouse, leaving only three of our guys to fight all 16 Captain groups. At first we were able to kite them back to the start room and get crossfire from the guardhouse, but the deeper ones just weren't feasible with only three guys.

That said, I liked how the author combined the crystal scenery with the IGE map for the Devidian level.
Survivor of Romulus
# 322
03-19-2013, 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stardestroyer001 View Post
I've read via reviews that combat is pretty much the basis for that mission. I nevertheless must play through as much of it as I can... *shivers*
Good luck.
http://www.directupload.net/index.php?mode=upload
Survivor of Romulus
# 323
03-19-2013, 03:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtaku View Post
My fleet was running it with a 5-man team and we got stuck in the Tholian level. The starting spawn put half our team in the guardhouse, leaving only three of our guys to fight all 16 Captain groups. At first we were able to kite them back to the start room and get crossfire from the guardhouse, but the deeper ones just weren't feasible with only three guys.

That said, I liked how the author combined the crystal scenery with the IGE map for the Devidian level.
By the way: your mission was the second last on my list so I played it today. In other words it was my final episode of this challenge. In my opinion it really caught the spirit of a Tholian oriented theme: Tholians, mystery, mirror universe, space rifts and so on. Thank you for giving me a good time in STO and a well done "ending" of challenge #6.

The only thing I don't understand is why it didn't qualify for the Dillithium rewards. It has enough playthroughs and an overall 4/5 star rating and it takes more than 15 minutes.
http://www.directupload.net/index.php?mode=upload

Last edited by naharikajal; 03-19-2013 at 03:14 PM.
Rihannsu
# 324
03-19-2013, 03:13 PM
Quote:
The only thing I don't understand is why it didn't qualify for the Dillithium rewards. It has enough playthroughs and an overall 4/5 star rating and takes more than 15 minutes.
It appears to be a Foundry bug. I'm told it's being looked into, but I haven't heard anything about it recently.
Captain
# 325
03-19-2013, 03:17 PM
Quote:
I wonder... did any of you guys finished the mission S.A.R.?

EDIT: I dropped it after learning that after 12 Devidians I have to fight 16 Tholians... Sorry. This mission was far away from beeing fun.
I was unable to do it. I stopped at the same point, after 12 devidians boss encounter, I wasn't able to push myself to fight 16 tholians boss encounter.

Especially considering the Tholians spawn are close, and multi aggro is easy. Also considering the OS mine the boss use.
Commander
Well I published my intended Entry ladies and germs, but in the process of updating the dialogue and enviroments I have caused quite a few errors. I will address these in the next few days.

'Beneath the Raptors Wings II'

Oh and well done everyone for your entrys, I had a fun few days playing them inbetween the nappy changing And a thumbs up to Brandons last interview, cool to hear abit about the mystery man.
ATTENTION: UNDINE SPACE & TKON GROUND SETS ALL THE WAY DEVS!.. Q-TRIBBLE, MAYBE!?.. EJECT WARP CORE ABILITY LIKE LAYING A SUPER-MINE, HELL YES!!!.. SPACE HIPPIES FROM TOS PLAYING MUSIC IN OUR FLEET STARBASE, NO, JUST, NO... CAIT & RA'KHOLN ADVENTURE ZONE, YES

Captain
# 327
03-19-2013, 05:40 PM
Hopefully finishing the missions now. Kinda busy doing that and giving myself a tutorial on STODemoRecord, lol.

Mystery man?

EDIT: Finished, will be posting reports within the next 7 days.

stardestroyer001, VA Explorers Fury | Email me for a Pro-Galaxy sig!
My Useful List of STO Forum Threads, Ship Builds & More! | My Forum Gripes
Foundry: A new series coming soon! | PvP: PvP Boot Camp, Notebook Project Almost Done!

Last edited by stardestroyer001; 03-19-2013 at 08:07 PM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 328
03-19-2013, 11:31 PM
Despite participating, I cannot vote fairly. Unfortunately the eventualities of life (good things) got in the way of completing all of the missions. I still look forward to playing them but now outside the competition.

I wish luck to everyone at the end of this nine week adventure and wait anxiously for the results.
Ensign
# 329
03-20-2013, 03:19 AM
I had fun with several of these. Custom made maps have been epic (shuttle interior, caves etc)
Survivor of Romulus
# 330
03-20-2013, 09:44 AM
Depths of Nukara Prime

v0.7

Fixed more spelling errors.

Fixed the roof in the Ask'kaar ship.