Lt. Commander
# 1 Omega tier 5 borg set
01-13-2013, 08:21 PM
Hello! I think criptic developer have forgot something about the tier 5 omega borg set space deflector engine and shield actuly they have improve the deflector and shield just a bit but the engine XII as the same spec as my old XI ? will that be corrected ... P.s. hi hope if they will fix it the right way!
Captain
# 2
01-13-2013, 08:29 PM
Merely a description error.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
This is a display error only and the team is investigating. The XII engines are better than the XIs, and you can see your stats change when you equip them if you are looking at your stats on the status screen while in space.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Career Officer
# 3
01-13-2013, 09:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starkaos View Post
Merely a description error.
The improvement from MK XI to XII for the Retro Borg Engine/Deflector is SOOOOOOO minimal it doesn't justify the Dil/ Omega expenditure. Not by a long shot.

The MK XI are more than fine particularly in this case.
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
01-13-2013, 10:21 PM
As stated in January 10th patch they have it fixed on tribble. It was merely a description error...or coding lol, but either way it was fixed on tribble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-15-2013, 07:25 PM
Sory but they dint fix the description on the engine spec it is stil the same as my XI
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-15-2013, 07:54 PM
can somebody post the improved stats for the mk XII on here before I dump a lot of time into grinding one out?
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-16-2013, 05:54 PM
sory just cant find the way to make a screenshot on this game but al right the spec of the XII engine

1-+5 Engine power setting

2-+ 11.3 fligth speed

3-=0.19 turn rate

49 sector space flight speed (approx warp 14)

full impulse

bla bla +101 flight speed

and that is the same for the old borg engine XI
Rihannsu
# 8
01-16-2013, 07:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnymo1 View Post
can somebody post the improved stats for the mk XII on here before I dump a lot of time into grinding one out?
Its very minor, a +2 on something in the Deflector and slightly more shields on the Shields.

Its so minor it cannot justify the cost unless you dont own the pre-season 7 set and even so its hard sale.
Republic Veteran
# 9
01-16-2013, 09:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by f2pdrakron View Post
Its very minor, a +2 on something in the Deflector and slightly more shields on the Shields.

Its so minor it cannot justify the cost unless you dont own the pre-season 7 set and even so its hard sale.
Its only a hard sell if you get the Mk X or Mk XI. I have no plans on getting either of those. I will skip to the XII. I have the Retro set on one character and that is the only character the will not be getting the MKII.
If you believe the sky is the limit, you are aiming too low. We must reach beyond the stars - Ambassador Otungku
Captain
# 10
01-16-2013, 09:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan78 View Post
Its only a hard sell if you get the Mk X or Mk XI. I have no plans on getting either of those. I will skip to the XII. I have the Retro set on one character and that is the only character the will not be getting the MKII.
It's pretty much along those lines when looking at many of the items. If you don't have something in the series, it's almost pointless to get anything but the Mk XIIs. If you do have something in the Mk X-XI range, the Mk XII's become almost pointless.
Willard the Rat, Reman, F.T'varo - Rave, J.Trill, Kar'Fi - Mysk, Gorn, Varanus
Maal, Klingon, Mogh - Vegar, Orion, Marauder
Nivuh, Ferasan, B'rel - Venit, Lethaen, M.Qin - Kopor, Nausicaan, Guramba