Lt. Commander
When trying to post in almost all forums except this one i get this error:

Quote:
Wally11 ,you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
What i have to do to get permission?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-16-2012, 05:20 PM
you have to pay real money to use these forums.
I sent a ticket asking the same thing you are asking and the reply i recieved is that you have to spend real money buying c-points in order to be able to use these forums, basically they charge you real money to use the STO forums. I`ve never paid to use an internet forum and I never will. I guess cryptic isn`t interested in what the F2P people have to say.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-16-2012, 05:22 PM
Wow...kind of funny then how I transferred ZEN to STO that I'd gotten from completing surveys for the hell of it...and now have full posting privileges. Not a single dime of real world money spent.

You merely have to be carrying a C-Point balance (not including Promotional Points). How such are obtained is irrelevant. You have to either have a C-Point balance or currently have/have ever been charged for a subscription.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-16-2012, 05:50 PM
New players can`t do the survey things.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-16-2012, 06:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tardacus
New players can`t do the survey things.
If you're new to PWE games, that's correct.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-16-2012, 06:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LewsTelamon001
If you're new to PWE games, that's correct.
Oh ****.

how do i create a cryptic acc ?lol
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-16-2012, 06:27 PM
IIRC, it is no longer to create a new Cryptic account in a region supported by PW. You have to go through PW's account systems.
Survivor of Remus
# 8
01-17-2013, 05:44 AM
well, i think thats crap, cause im a lifetime subscriber, plus i have zen, and yet i cant get into the forum about keybindings, this thread, http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...ad.php?t=66110.

so, wtf is up with that?
Career Officer
# 9
01-17-2013, 05:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by craig76 View Post
well, i think thats crap, cause im a lifetime subscriber, plus i have zen, and yet i cant get into the forum about keybindings, this thread, http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...ad.php?t=66110.

so, wtf is up with that?
You realize this thread is almost a year old, right? I don't think this applies anymore as they require everyone to create a PWE account now.

Also, the thread you linked is locked for a different reason.
Kobayashi Maru

"Holographic tissue paper for the holographic runny nose. Don't give them to patients." - The Doctor
Survivor of Remus
# 10
01-17-2013, 06:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobayashlmaru View Post
You realize this thread is almost a year old, right? I don't think this applies anymore as they require everyone to create a PWE account now.

Also, the thread you linked is locked for a different reason.
Yeah i do realise its old, so what? Better then making up a completely new thread isn't it? When its based on the same thing!

I just find it stupid that i used to be able to read over that particular thread as it came in handy, now i cant.
So what is the reason why its locked?

If its age, then this one should be locked too