Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 61
01-17-2013, 11:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirksplat View Post
So what is the update to the Foundry? I can't remember ever seeing patch notes like this where you update the Foundry but don't tell us what the update is.

Should those of us who used either passive npcs or a nebula effect immediately rush in to see how our missions have changed?
I don't think there is any update to the Foundry, other than what's in the notes. This maintenance just requires that all projects be republished, and while that occurs, editing is disabled. We'll have the editor back up ASAP.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 62
01-17-2013, 11:45 PM
A few things...

Is there an updated ETA timewise for this patch to be complete (I stink at time conversions, so a # would be helpful (1H:20M...)

Saw that we can switch our android BOFF after this patch...So to be cure, this means I take off all the items he has, RELEASE/DUMP him, and reclaim from CStore for no charge (or do i have to go to esd (I obviously already have one...)

The anniversary ship is due ABOUT a month from now (early feb?)

Thanx Brandon or whomever from PWE answers

Last edited by xero328; 01-17-2013 at 11:53 PM.
Career Officer
# 63
01-17-2013, 11:53 PM
Oh, a follow-up...Since I see that the patch will do some winter event stuff, I wonder if now (OR SOMETIME SOON) we will be able to trade-in the excess winter epohh tags that we have left over from the event...And the q pictures left over...For dil or rom mks or whatever...SOME trade-in should be feasible...
# 64
01-17-2013, 11:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xero328 View Post
A few things...

Is there an updated ETA timewise for this patch to be complete (I stink at time conversions, so a # would be helpful (1H:20M...)

Saw that we can switch our android BOFF after this patch...So to be cure, this means I take off all the items he has, RELEASE/DUMP him, and reclaim from CStore for no charge (I obviously already have one...)

The anniversary ship is due ABOUT a month from now (early feb?)

And wasn't there something to be claimed for a 700day vet from this patch now?

Thanx Brandon or whomever from PWE answers
The OP has a link to see the maintenance start time in all different timezones, and then just plan for 2 hours from that time

Yes, but not the C-Store. It's available from the BOFF vendor on ESD and Qo'noS, if you're a 700-day vet or a LTS.

More info soon(tm).

Andorids are the 700-day vet rewards.

Winter Epohh tags (5 at a time) can be turned in for GPL at the same console in Quark's on DS9 or near the Dabo tables on Drozana. No turn in for the autographs, but feel free to keep them if you'd like We have not announced plans on what the fate of them will be, but might as well hold onto them in your bank.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Survivor of Romulus
# 65
01-17-2013, 11:57 PM
btw every1 talk about that foundry .. can u make foundry as offline app we can download and make stuff or just test them offline and when we make good mission or somethin we can upload that again in foundry in-game ... this is just idea'*
Commander
# 66
01-17-2013, 11:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
The following have been added to tonight's patch notes thread:

General:

The KDF replay version of Assimilation will no longer grant the Borg set piece.

I just did it for the first time on my KDF toon yesterday and didnt get the Borg piece... was it replay only? What a ripjob. (Shouldnt have been removed anyway...)
Survivor of Romulus
# 67
01-18-2013, 12:03 AM
yup they shouldnt remove that item from game but replay if u have mission activated from beffore s7 or reputation system u still have console as reward from mission as i have but that will be removed ... thx God i pickup all of them for my 10-toons "chars" before this "how they call" massive grind
# 68
01-18-2013, 12:11 AM
We're extending maintenance by 30 minutes.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Starfleet Veteran
# 69
01-18-2013, 12:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyny View Post
They didn't take away the Fed ones when it changed for them...

I don't think you have anything to worry about.

They've never actually taken away anything from the players, once it was acquired.

They've Nerfed quite a few items to death almost, but never actually taken them.

Sniff...Sniff...I still miss the Breen Bio-Thermal Dampener
STOP THE
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacofangs View Post
We planned on doing it next weekend, but then we saw your post and were like, "Dude, we should totally move that up a week! Tee Hee!"
Career Officer
# 70
01-18-2013, 12:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
We're extending maintenance by 30 minutes.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Boo... Let me in already, Argh!!!

<jk>
Sollaf: Join date Sep 2009, Lifer. Supporter of Cryptic.
Closed Thread