Career Officer
# 1 Old MkXI omega gear
01-16-2013, 09:01 PM
I just recently came back and started playing a little and was wondering do the set bonuses from my old omega space set still work. It doesn't seem like I'm melting shields has much as I was before with tet guns+tet glider proc
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-16-2013, 09:56 PM
If you had set bonuses before, they'll still work. I'm still running a full set of Mk XI Omega and anti-Borg antiproton DHCs from before S7 until I hit tier 5 and can start upgrading. That said, I'm finding myself outpaced by those who have already made the switch, so I'd recommend doing so at your earliest opportunity. Borg stats have been fiddled around with, which is likely why you're seeing the decrease in production.
Lieutenant
# 3
01-22-2013, 06:01 PM
Just curious, does this also apply to the MkXI Borg sets as well? And how does a full MkXI Borg set compare to other sets now?
"The Easiest Day, was Yesterday"
Captain
# 4
01-22-2013, 07:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainamericax View Post
Just curious, does this also apply to the MkXI Borg sets as well? And how does a full MkXI Borg set compare to other sets now?
It sort of does not apply to the borg sets since it has changed. The console is now part of another set, so you can't do 3-piece borg set with MACO/KHG shield. If you mean borg set with engine, deflector, shield, with 3-piece bonus then yes, it is the same.

For the moment I have gone back to using the borg set. With the reputation system passives it seems to work pretty well.