Survivor of Romulus
# 1 Mission vanished from foundry
01-20-2013, 07:39 AM
Hi guys, just a quick question I've had a mission titled Radio Silence published on the Foundry for many months now. I checked to see if it had any new reviews etc a few days ago and it was fine I looked last night and it had vanished. Loaded the project up in the editor and it said it was unpublished? Is there a reason for this some fleet mates said maybe due to copyright... but I've not copied anything! I really don't get what's going on.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
01-20-2013, 07:59 AM
I think the Foundry had to do an auto republish with the last patch. It should return to published status on it's own within the next couple days.

@greendragoon
Captain
# 3
01-20-2013, 11:57 AM
Go into the foundry itself, it was likely just unpublished. I have heard from a few people about missions being damaged as well so I would play test any that you need to do this for.
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
01-20-2013, 12:00 PM
I had a mission that did not republish because some geometry had been moved outside the placeable area. It was a simple matter of group-selecting everything and moving it back down then publishing manually.

As to why this happened, I couldn't venture a guess.
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forum Logic dictates that if the devs don't do what a poster wants, they therefor actively hate what that poster is advocating for.
Forum Logic =/= Real Logic