Empire Veteran
# 21
03-29-2013, 06:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by catstarsto View Post
http://catstarsto.com <-- Click this link to solve this mystery!
AAAAAA+ for originality matey. I'm going out on a limb here but I would say you have a mind feline fetish?

As to the rest of the trolls - shame on you. I sincerely look forward to seeing someone trashing your next thread the way you have done to this one.

This is Ten Forward - one of the only places on the forum where you can post your grandmothers tofu recipe if you felt so inclined.

Last edited by drkfrontiers; 03-29-2013 at 06:44 AM.
Survivor of Romulus
# 22
03-29-2013, 08:02 AM
Quote:
I had planned to redo the Caitians Log page with actual voice overs for cat, but im having too much trouble keeping a strait face while doing that voice to be able to finish, so I may end up changing it back to just text entrys. Sry folks.
The text voice is pretty entertaining too. lol
Career Officer
# 23
03-29-2013, 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drkfrontiers View Post
I'm going out on a limb here but I would say you have a mind feline fetish? .
I am a big cat fan, and enjoy the lolcat style gimmick pics on the net. Catstar has beeen a running gag for about 2 years now. I even branched him off into sub characters to play several parts using my alts, Caitian Picard being my favorite extra. If they add in a feline race to the new romulan side i will most likely make a Tomalak clone...Tomacat :3 This would make fun fiction for my Picard one. My current Ferisan i dresed like M. Bison now, since ive been asked to take charge of our guilds klingon fleet, so i renamed him General Meow Bison ^^

...see you out there space cats! =^.^=
Deviant Art-Youtube- =^.^=The Red Pill
The path I choose to resist ARC
How Picard dealt with ARC!

Last edited by catstarsto; 03-29-2013 at 07:08 PM.
Empire Veteran
# 24
03-29-2013, 06:14 PM
Quote:
I am a big cat fan, and enjoy the lolcat style gimmick pics on the net. Catstar has beeen a running gag for about 2 years now. I even branched him off into sub characters to play several parts using my alts, Caitian Picard being my favorite extra. If they add in a feline race to the new romulan side i will most likely make a Tomalak clone...Tomacat :3 This would make fun fiction for my Picard one. My current Ferisan i dresed like M. Bison now, since ive been asked to take charge of our guilds klingon fleet, so i renamed him General Meow Bison ^^

...see you out there space cart! =^.^=
Purrrfect