Career Officer
# 1 A fleet full of trolls
01-18-2013, 04:03 PM
Here recently some of my friends and I from the STO community have been dropping by Drozana more frequently. Almost every time, there seems to be members of a certain fleet (can't mention their name, but they all seem to be fans of oral hygiene) whose apparent purpose in life is to to make everyone around them as miserable as they are, and to generally ruin the gameplay. They delight in it. I'd been warned about them through the grapevine, but never gave it much thought. Yes, they harass me when I'm there, but I can dish it back to them, so I thought little of it. Then two days ago, they ganged up on a friend and upset her so badly that she nearly deleted her account. They somehow got a hold of her personal information, spread it around, and ridiculed her remorselessly.

This sort of behavior is reprehensible, and needs to be stopped. I'd suggest to the GM's that they spend some time in Drozana instead of playing language monitor at ESD.

If anyone on the business end of STO wants more info, feel free to contact me privately.

Great game, keep up the good work!
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
01-18-2013, 04:25 PM
easier to just avoid drozana. Drozana is where the crazy people hang out.
Career Officer
# 3
01-18-2013, 04:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thay8472 View Post
easier to just avoid drozana. Drozana is where the crazy people hang out.
Crazy can be fun. But rude cannot be.
Captain
# 4
01-18-2013, 04:33 PM
If this is happening to you, or someone you know use the in-game GM report function.

This will alert devs to the behavior, and the necessary steps can be taken to prevent this from happening.
Lieutenant
# 5
01-18-2013, 04:35 PM
So i went to this bar, had a terrible time, the people were rude, obnoxious, and overall just bad people that I just hate being around.

So I decided to come back next week.

seriously thats all i am getting from the OP. Drozanna has usually been "that place". If you don't like it, stop going there. Only time you ever really need to go there is for the featured missions.

EDIT: And we all know how this thread is going to end, so I will prematurely take action. -BranFlakes
Closed Thread