Career Officer
Ok there is something obviously missing. We have got Starship loadout slots. But what about a character loadout slots?

4 Federation Characters inc. Liberated Borg | 1 Romulan Character | 1 Klingon Character
Ensign
# 2
12-12-2014, 06:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zanuzelta View Post
Ok there is something obviously missing. We have got Starship loadout slots. But what about a character loadout slots?
A good idea since the new kits introduced in delta rising really screw up the interface and I`m getting sick of having to move skills around everytime that I leave my ship. However, they need to fix the space loadouts before they start on ground loadouts.
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
12-12-2014, 07:10 AM
they can make a trait load out slots for space/ground or mix or whatever combination we want
http://s6.postimg.org/gni08xt9t/t3r00r_relax_tag.gif
Ensign
# 4 Fix space loadout first.
12-12-2014, 07:30 AM
Yeah, they really need to fix the space load out. I lose mine whenever I transwarp from one map to another.
Captain
# 5
12-12-2014, 07:59 AM
missing?

here is what is missing:

1) ground and space traits split (like the ground and space rep traits) so we can just have ONE spec for both types of combat

2) WORKING ship loadouts. When those are FIXED, copy the working code for a version of "ground loadouts".

3) Loadouts able to use shared bank items or bonus points for: chars able to use acct bound items from other chars, regardless of where it currently resides.

As a starting point.
Captain
# 6
12-12-2014, 05:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zanuzelta View Post
NOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Space loadouts are broken and have been broken despite 3 or 4 attempts (including yesterdays patch) to fix it.

Please don't give them ideas to create yet another broken system in the game. Although it is a pain to change traits please leave it alone.

I am probably going to catch flack for bashing the game but I don't care. The main reason I don't care is because something that was supposed to be fixed in yesterday's patch is still broken(Never saw that coming).
Fleet Admiral
Jeffry L. Caler
Commanding Officer
USS Avenger
Career Officer
# 7
02-05-2015, 03:14 PM
If it's the loadout save system messing up our trays and Boff console assignations, they why not kill that system? With fire, please.

The more bugs that pile up, the more content that gets released which use those bugged processes, the more nightmarish it will get, both for the players and for the devs being tasked with fixing "it".

It's worth redoing a system from scratch instead of trying to fix a flawed one. Investing time isn't a waste of money. Investing time trying the cheapest solutions that repeatedly fail... that is a waste of money.