Ensign
# 1 help needed aegis set
02-18-2013, 02:00 AM
i am lvl 50 brigadier general and i dont have energy credits and i havent yet started crafting so if someone would be so nice to donate me aegis set please help the poor captain and i own you my live Qap'la

my handle is kakor@pedra2
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
02-18-2013, 03:05 AM
Whilst I admire your guts asking, I have to say "yeah, right! Good luck with that".
If someone has crafted the set from dil and all the other stuff they've had to scan the total cost in time is immense and dil is in the hundreds of thousands. If they bought the particles, uncommon and common replicatibles from the exchange then the EC cost is again immense.
These things sell for a fortune on the exchange and you hope to find the one billionaire philanthropist who'll GIVE one away?
I have the Aegis set on one toon and loved it for them, BUT there are "better" sets to have, and for "free".
Get the Jem Hadar set from the 2800 group of missions. Get the Breen set from that arc.

Seriously, I'm not trying to be mean (if you actually get one this way then way to go) but I honestly think you should try to get the other sets first before relying on the charity of others.

You could even join a fleet and grind out some of the fleet gear instead, I read about people raving about them all day on the forums.

Anyway, like I said above... good luck with that.
Career Officer
# 3
02-18-2013, 03:42 AM
54,450 dillithium is required to build an Aegis set. 54,000 dil in uncommon nonreplicatable materials and 450 dil in common nonreplicatable materials, thats 54 uncommon and 45 common. There are also other ingredients as well, but these are the most important ones. The nonreplicatable materials are not bound and can buy bought from the exchange (cannot quote price) or from the Dilithium store under special items. Point being you would be better off using your dilithium to acquiring these materials yourself and then finding a crafter willing to make the set for you.

Can't blame you for trying but I really can't see anyone just giving away 55k dilithium.
Captain
# 4
02-18-2013, 11:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by claransa View Post
Point being you would be better off using your dilithium to acquiring these materials yourself and then finding a crafter willing to make the set for you
Yeah, I'm sure most people who can make that set wouldn't mind making it for you. But there's no way they're going to give away that much Dil. Someone might be willing to do it for X EC, but I'm sure that would be in the millions.
Commander
# 5
02-18-2013, 11:09 AM
it takes very little time to get to the point where you can craft it yourself.
http://startrek.44thfleet.com/
Ensign
# 6 Advice
02-19-2013, 10:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cptvanor View Post
Yeah, I'm sure most people who can make that set wouldn't mind making it for you. But there's no way they're going to give away that much Dil. Someone might be willing to do it for X EC, but I'm sure that would be in the millions.
ok what kind of materials would i need to gather if someone is willing to make me aegis set