Career Officer
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 47
# 1 Diplomacy level fast track?
01-17-2013, 11:05 PM
I have been moving my development level to tier 3 with a swift pace by getting frequent 1000 xp from individual doff mission. My diplomacy level has been slow with doff missions ranging from 50 to 200 xp. Are there doff missions that have 1000 xp? Thanks.
-- Vice Admiral's log, stardate 57134.2
... I began to panic and asked my human companion of the meaning of toon. He replied that it was something that was not real. I protested to him that I was walking and running and killing. What did he mean that I was not real? He replied that everyone knew the universe was a computer simulation. Occasionally, he had to accompany another toon too.
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 767
# 2
01-17-2013, 11:30 PM
Most of the Diplomatic missions only offer small change like that, the few that are over a thousand DXP are rare or unique and part of assignment chains.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 345
# 3
01-17-2013, 11:40 PM
The only way to get Diplomacy-XP quick, is to produce constantly critical successes on Entertain Foreign Dignitaries. If you've got a whole purple-Doff-Set for that assignment, you also get a quality-reward-bonus of 100%.

All the other Doff-Assignments reward only small amounts of Diplomacy-XP and can't be boosted to more then 25% critical success chance.
First one half of the so called Community complains: "Give us instant access to all veteran rewards, for going lifetime.", then the other half of the same Community complains: "I've earned 1000 Day membership, I want a special reward.".
Stop complaining, if it is enough for you, you could have the "Captains Table" for the real veterans, I don't want access to another dead social zone...
Captain
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 782
# 4
01-18-2013, 12:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by torsten1009 View Post
The only way to get Diplomacy-XP quick, is to produce constantly critical successes on Entertain Foreign Dignitaries. If you've got a whole purple-Doff-Set for that assignment, you also get a quality-reward-bonus of 100%.

All the other Doff-Assignments reward only small amounts of Diplomacy-XP and can't be boosted to more then 25% critical success chance.
There's a few other options too. Head out to cardassian space and do some of the chains, especially the "Consular Authority".
http://www.stowiki.or/Assignment:_De...man_Government
http://www.stowiki.org/Assignment:_I...ate_on_Karemma

Crits can knock these two up very high and you can do 4 the chain 4 times.

And while not in the same league, http://www.stowiki.org/Assignment:_H...ious_Symposium is also pretty good.

But I agree that foreign dignitaries is pretty much the best.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 509
# 5
01-18-2013, 12:16 AM
I don't know of one mission that gives a huge amount of XP, but there are always a bunch of little ones.
Check your available missions for diplomatic missions. I can't remember what it's called but there's a mission that pops up after tier 1 or 2. They're not DOFF missions, but they are quick, easy, and in the same star clusters as the colonization chains.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 345
# 6
01-18-2013, 12:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gavinruneblade View Post
There's a few other options too. Head out to cardassian space and do some of the chains, especially the "Consular Authority".
http://www.stowiki.or/Assignment:_De...man_Government
http://www.stowiki.org/Assignment:_I...ate_on_Karemma

Crits can knock these two up very high and you can do 4 the chain 4 times.

And while not in the same league, http://www.stowiki.org/Assignment:_H...ious_Symposium is also pretty good.

But I agree that foreign dignitaries is pretty much the best.
Your first link is broken, let me fix that:
http://www.stowiki.org/Assignment:_D...man_Government

Well, you can do these assignments only 1 time each (if you don't fail them), for a repeated grind on Diplomacy-XP that doesn't matter much.
First one half of the so called Community complains: "Give us instant access to all veteran rewards, for going lifetime.", then the other half of the same Community complains: "I've earned 1000 Day membership, I want a special reward.".
Stop complaining, if it is enough for you, you could have the "Captains Table" for the real veterans, I don't want access to another dead social zone...
Career Officer
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 345
# 7
01-18-2013, 12:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bohiap View Post
I don't know of one mission that gives a huge amount of XP, but there are always a bunch of little ones.
Check your available missions for diplomatic missions. I can't remember what it's called but there's a mission that pops up after tier 1 or 2. They're not DOFF missions, but they are quick, easy, and in the same star clusters as the colonization chains.
First Contact Missions and Diplomatic Investigations... Those are also just "little points".
First one half of the so called Community complains: "Give us instant access to all veteran rewards, for going lifetime.", then the other half of the same Community complains: "I've earned 1000 Day membership, I want a special reward.".
Stop complaining, if it is enough for you, you could have the "Captains Table" for the real veterans, I don't want access to another dead social zone...
Republic Veteran
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 439
# 8
01-18-2013, 12:45 AM
I have found tons of diplomacy assignments near DS9 and up near Defera. I was having major issues with diplomacy so I ended up getting like 15 diplomats and did all the DS9 area diplomacy missions for a couple of weeks and finally got there pretty fast. Also, if you get bored, you can do the diplomacy missions under the hail starfleet tab. They are fast, taking only a couple of minutes, but they only give about 50 diplomacy. It's better than nothing though considering they amount you get. If you happen to have any CXP boosts, those help as well. You can buy CXP boosts from the c store or from the exchange.
_______________________________
To answer your question, yes. - @Executive_Emily - I have a Website? Oh, yeah! I do.
Career Officer
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 47
# 9
01-18-2013, 02:05 AM
Thanks all for the tips!
-- Vice Admiral's log, stardate 57134.2
... I began to panic and asked my human companion of the meaning of toon. He replied that it was something that was not real. I protested to him that I was walking and running and killing. What did he mean that I was not real? He replied that everyone knew the universe was a computer simulation. Occasionally, he had to accompany another toon too.
Commander
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 394
# 10
01-18-2013, 02:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by olivia211 View Post
but they only give about 50 diplomacy.
They give 100 Diplomacy XP each.

Get a group of three people, each of you take Diplomatic Investigation (Delta Volanis), Explore Strange New Worlds, and Explore the Delta Volanis Cluster.

In under five minutes, you can get 1440 Dilithium, some skill points and XP, and 300 Diplomacy XP, just by doing each persons Diplomatic Investigation mission in turn.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:06 AM.