Rihannsu
# 31
01-23-2013, 08:57 PM
Ah, ok, I just did my Breen ship and it worked just fine. I was even able to edit the costume afterwards.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Survivor of Romulus
# 32
01-23-2013, 09:07 PM
So confirmed working ships:

Breen Winter Wonderland ship
Chimera
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forum Logic dictates that if the devs don't do what a poster wants, they therefor actively hate what that poster is advocating for. Forum Logic =/= Real Logic
Rihannsu
# 33
01-24-2013, 11:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drogyn1701 View Post
So confirmed working ships:

Breen Winter Wonderland ship
Chimera
Just confirmed... you can add the Steamrunner to the list. Gladius is a no-go however. I'm starting to suspect that totally foreign ships will import, but that costumes - even major ones like the Regent - will snap back to the nearest "approved" costume.

Hmmm... this may mean that some of the custom BOFFs - the ones that can't be edited in the foundry like the Holo-Maco - might be importable. I will test this in a moment.

Update: No-go on the Lobi store holographic Maco... at some point they disabled the button to get into the costume editor for that character. Trying an Android now... nope, no success. Imported but without the unique Android parts.

Last edited by ashtaku; 01-24-2013 at 11:14 AM.
Survivor of Romulus
# 34
01-24-2013, 11:15 AM
I expect you are correct about the costumes.

Here's a test. Try uploading the costume file (its in your screenshot folder) somewhere and post the link here. See if someone who doesn't have the steamrunner can use it. Google drives works and deviantart as well.
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forum Logic dictates that if the devs don't do what a poster wants, they therefor actively hate what that poster is advocating for. Forum Logic =/= Real Logic
Rihannsu
# 35
01-24-2013, 11:32 AM
Quote:
I expect you are correct about the costumes.

Here's a test. Try uploading the costume file (its in your screenshot folder) somewhere and post the link here. See if someone who doesn't have the steamrunner can use it. Google drives works and deviantart as well.
Assuming I didn't fail at Google Drive, this link should take you to an exported Steamer.
Survivor of Romulus
# 36
01-24-2013, 11:41 AM
It works
Rihannsu
# 37
01-24-2013, 11:49 AM
Quote:
It works
Excellent. I'll leave that one on "shared" in case anyone else wants to use the Steamrunner in their projects.
Captain
# 38
01-24-2013, 11:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtaku View Post
Excellent. I'll leave that one on "shared" in case anyone else wants to use the Steamrunner in their projects.
I just tried it, and it works.
Thank you.

Cryptic! Need some FREE KDF uniform options that you wont have to make? See Here.

JJ. Trek is just as canon and awesome as all other Trek, Get over it.
Survivor of Romulus
# 39
01-24-2013, 12:08 PM
Now we need someone with a Vesta, the Tholian ships (There's two right, the big carrier and a smaller one) and someone with the KDF 1000 day ship.
Captain
# 40
01-24-2013, 01:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtaku View Post
Assuming I didn't fail at Google Drive, this link should take you to an exported Steamer.
Thank you.

Now, if someone with a Vesta or a Chimera can do the same, it would be much appreciated.
"It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid."
-- Q