Career Officer
... but didn't you say in the patch notes that the Foundry was coming down this patch ?

(1/17 - 1/18) Midnight to 2am US Mountain time

Multiple conformations now that getting into the editor is no problem.

Spotlight missions appear to have disappeared from available in the journal but all missions in the browse all Tab seem to be selectable.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-18-2013, 04:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hippiejon View Post
... but didn't you say in the patch notes that the Foundry was coming down this patch ?

(1/17 - 1/18) Midnight to 2am US Mountain time

Multiple conformations now that getting into the editor is no problem.

Spotlight missions appear to have disappeared from available in the journal but all missions in the browse all Tab seem to be selectable.
Not all the missions in browse are available. My mission completely vanished from the browse list. It doesn't even show up in custom search. I'm noticing several other missions that I usually see on the list are gone as well. Strangely enough, they still show up in the editor with no problem.

Edit: Nevermind. After re-reading the patch notes, looks like every mission is in the process of being republished. I figure this would take some time which is why they said the editor would be unavailable. Since I'm able to access the editor, I wonder if it's account/group specific

by @Skydawn - member of Starbase UGC

Last edited by skydawnknight; 01-18-2013 at 06:42 AM.