Login

Notices

Closed Thread

Career Officer
# 21
05-05-2013, 10:31 AM
Having this issue as well.

=/\= 106th Fleet =/\=
Website | Fleet Charter | Mission Statement | Forums | Join | F.A.Q.
Original Handle: the_orig_jean_luc_picard
Commander
# 22
05-10-2013, 06:15 AM
BranFlakes any update on this? It's getting really irritating when I can mute someone without risking that some one else will get mute, and knowing that it will be permanent mute.
Sorry for any mistakes, english isn't my primary language.

"Dear players we have for you new useless event and only-one-map-use-divices, and much more new "content", but we can't repair glitch in chat system which make mutes on private channels permament. So deal with it and give us your remaining money."
Commander
# 23
06-25-2013, 12:21 PM
Still not fixed

"Dear players we have for you new useless event and only-one-map-use-divices, and much more new "content", but we can't repair glitch in chat system which make mutes on private channels permament. So deal with it and give us your remaining money."
Starfleet Veteran
# 24
06-25-2013, 04:59 PM
I have been muted by a moderator co on channel as well. Infact, I was muted on PublicEliteSTF by someone who was higher admin than the channel maker. This is really fking ridiculous! I have never, EVER been muted for any reason until recently. I was helping the community with stf optionals and I guess being nice gets you here! >.>

I am now unable to play stfs with elite people now. Thank you, Cryptic for this...Love you soo much.

Not really.
<a href=http://s146.photobucket.com/user/Challenger03/media/USSDundee_zpsfcfe716b.jpg.html target=_blank><a href=http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r267/Challenger03/USSDundee_zpsfcfe716b.jpg target=_blank>http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r...psfcfe716b.jpg</a></a>
Ensign
Is there any update on this? As an officer of one of the larger fleets, we oft-times need to be able to temporarily mute/unmute players that're disruptive or failing to follow our chat policies (no bigotry, harrassment, etc). PLEASE, for the love of the game, the fleets, and your users... try to get this patched as soon as possible.

Muting at present is broken. There's no status change upon attempting muting, nor is there any apparent change in the user status.

Thanks for your time.
Commander
# 26
12-05-2013, 04:55 AM
Nearly 2 years and still broken.

Commander
# 27
01-28-2014, 10:47 AM
BranFlakes any info? It's not even funny any more.

Captain
# 28
03-03-2014, 03:36 PM
Necrothread. Totally.
I would love to visit this star in-game...or maybe this one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shurato2099
Won't SOMEONE please think of the CHILDREN?!
Commander
# 29
03-04-2014, 08:05 AM
Guess what, it will be necrothread as long as they repair it. It's ridiculous that such basic mechanic as chat in game don't work properly.

Commander
# 30
04-10-2014, 12:33 PM
And another month pass without fix or at least any info.

Closed Thread