Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Empire Veteran
Greetings All,

I'd like Cryptic to ceate a special bank that we could use to store our extra BOFFs commissioned or uncommissioned to be shared account wide.

It would be cool if we could place commissioned BOFFs in the bank and transfer them over to another Character on our account for training or just to swap out loadouts without having to decommission our current officers.

It could also be used to store some of our DOFFs should we already be at 400 cap.

This could be a nice addon that I would be more than happy to pick up from the Zen Shop
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
01-19-2013, 07:48 PM
When I first read the title of the thread it sounded like you wanted boffs to have their own bank. my second though was why would I trust them with a bank when they can't be trusted with hypos. Glad it was explained a bit better.
Career Officer
# 3
01-20-2013, 08:13 AM
I'd like to see this idea expanded further and adding a "locker room" in the fleet star bases for putting Boff's and Doffs in.
Rihannsu
# 4
01-20-2013, 01:03 PM
It could be of some use to have a way to transfer a commissioned boff to another toon on the same account (without using a friend as a go-between).

For storing extra boffs, just buy more boff slots.

Everything else you mentioned already exists and its called the mail.
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
01-20-2013, 03:37 PM
I guess putting them in a storage room is a set up from taping 5 of them together putting a stamp on their foreheads and shoving them in a mail slot.