Lt. Commander
# 1 Quarantine still broken?
09-26-2010, 12:47 PM
Does anyone know if the Quarantine diplo mission is still broken? I completed it once and remember that you had to choose another option to get it to work correctly. I'm trying it now with an alt. and no combination I use seems to work.
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-26-2010, 01:00 PM
I just did it a week (or so) ago with my "damn im bored" alt... No problems then.
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-26-2010, 01:04 PM
I just managed to complete it, funny thing is I don't remember which options I clicked. I know it is supposed to be (spoiler below, highlight to see)

that D acid thing, platinum, calcium, and unithol

However when it was first released either the 3 or 4 ingredient had to be switched with the other option, it was a bug. Now I don't know if that bug still exists so when I do it with my 3rd character I'll have to figure it out all over again lol

Thanks anyway for letting me know you didn't have a problem.
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-28-2010, 03:52 PM
I think it was fixed on Tribble before Season 2 went live.
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-12-2010, 10:05 AM
how do you do it? I have been trying for a couple of hours.
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-12-2010, 11:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by attilio View Post
I just managed to complete it, funny thing is I don't remember which options I clicked. I know it is supposed to be (spoiler below, highlight to see)

that D acid thing, platinum, calcium, and unithol

However when it was first released either the 3 or 4 ingredient had to be switched with the other option, it was a bug. Now I don't know if that bug still exists so when I do it with my 3rd character I'll have to figure it out all over again lol

Thanks anyway for letting me know you didn't have a problem.
I don't think so. The combination I've always used is; (mouse over Spoiler below)

Diluted Sulfuric Acid, Iron, Calcium and Unithol.

Works every time for me. Maybe you had a bad combination that was not supposed to work before and they fixed that bug?

Lt. Commander
# 7
11-12-2010, 04:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edkenny
how do you do it? I have been trying for a couple of hours.
Here you go, this quarantine walkthrough will help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
I don't think so. The combination I've always used is; (mouse over Spoiler below)

Diluted Sulfuric Acid, Iron, Calcium and Unithol.

Works every time for me. Maybe you had a bad combination that was not supposed to work before and they fixed that bug?

I finally got the correct one working. They fixed the bug, that's what confused me.
Lt. Commander
# 8
11-25-2010, 05:03 PM
I looked at the spoiler, and I have already did it that way several times. I click Done, and nothing seems to advance. I think it's bugged, or there some secret thing that must be done.
Lt. Commander
# 9
11-25-2010, 05:14 PM
It doesn't inform you that a step has been completed, and that you need to move to the next step, which is to synthesize an antigen. Not bugged. Just flawed game play.
Lt. Commander
# 10
11-25-2010, 05:23 PM
after determining conditions and ingredients for the antigen, you must then program the replicator in the back lab to produce the item, and THEN walk to the replicator (beside the rude nurse) to retrieve the item. then you have to find someone to test it on. I've run it on 2 of my Captains, there a multiple correct ingredient combinations, but never ran into too huge an issue.