Captain
# 1 Battery doffs
01-19-2013, 05:42 AM
I remember reading somewhere that there were doffs who could increase the duration of or reduce the cooldown on batteries. Does anyone know what specialization these doffs belong to? If these are special doffs, what are their names? Also, how many of them can you stack?
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
01-20-2013, 10:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by frtoaster View Post
I remember reading somewhere that there were doffs who could increase the duration of or reduce the cooldown on batteries. Does anyone know what specialization these doffs belong to? If these are special doffs, what are their names? Also, how many of them can you stack?
I think you're talking about the Season 7 variant of Quartermaster-Batteries variant. Recharge time reduced on all (space) batteries. +50% cooldown rate for commons up to +100% cooldown rate for very rares. Can only slot one at a time.

They are special DOffs from the Fleet Support Duty Officer pack, random chance to get one, and of course random chance if you do that it is a particular rarity. I'm sorry, I don't know any of the names, which means searching under Quartermaster on the exchange and looking at the abilities.

Or search Reward Packs for Fleet Support Duty Officer pack and roll the dice - would require a lot of rolls, I imagine. Unless you're me, in which case you will pull anything and everything that you don't want/need and won't sell on the exchange. yrmv
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vice Admiral Moogie, U.S.S. Acquisition
Rule of Acquisition #57: Good customers are as rare as latinum. Treasure them.
Captain
# 3
01-21-2013, 02:40 PM
Thank you for the information. It seems the batteries variant of the quartermaster was indeed what I was looking for.