Lt. Commander
Hi everyone! I need some help with feedback for my newest foundry mission, "Descent into Madness"!!

The U.S.S. Bounty has taken up position at Cestus I conducting long range scans of a Klingon military base that has been found on the Borg occupied world of Cestus III. You are ordered to Cestus I to be briefed on the situation and to plan a further course of action. Upon investigation, you will find something completely unexpected, and a grave threat to not only the Federation, but to all factions in the Alpha and Beta quadrents.

Please enjoy and I welcome all feedback!

This mission is a Federation mission.
It is a story driven mission with optional space/ground combat as well as optional objectives.
It is for level 41+, recommended difficulty is no higher then advanced.
Duration is roughly 40 mins.
If their is enough interest in it I will continue the story.

Version 2.0 features optional information gathering as well as a new ending with branching dialogue that differs depending on player selection.

Thanks and please enjoy!!
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-20-2011, 07:00 PM
Republished with a beacon to make the last objective a bit easier. Fixed some typos.
Lt. Commander
# 3 Descent into Madness
05-21-2011, 01:29 AM
Greetings FutureCaptain,

I still need to run "Gave Peace a Chance", but I will add it to my list and get to it this weekend.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-21-2011, 07:11 AM
Thanks Duke!

I'll be giving your Omega Directive and Spawn of Medusa a go too!
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-23-2011, 08:10 PM
Help still needed!!! Thanks!!
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-31-2011, 08:03 PM
wow no love and no help. So hard for new authors to get reviewed.
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-01-2011, 03:42 AM
Here are my thoughts based on partially playing your mission.

Sector Block should be listed, not just the system. I don't know where the Cestus system is off the top of my head. It's shown on the Galactic map, and logic would tell you it's in Gamma Orionis since we're dealing with the Borg, but it would be safer to put it in the objectives (ex: Go to Cestus System, Gamma Orionis).

The closed doors (Door 01) on the first interior map should have their Y values lowered so that their "light lines" line up with those already on the wall.

Mission seemed decent up to that point. Unfortunately then I hit the Gorn ground groups and was unable to continue since they are bugged on Elite.
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-01-2011, 01:56 PM
Thanks for the feedback! Hopefully the ground revamp will clear up any problems you are having on elite difficulty. This mission is relatively light on combat but it is primarily ground. We will see what the revamp does to it!

Thanks again!
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-01-2011, 08:01 PM
I'll see about running your missions on Advanced if I get the chance. At the time, I was kind of fed up because I had about 10 injuries before giving up. Obviously, lowering down the difficulty was a possibility, but I was feeling stubborn.
Lt. Commander
# 10
06-02-2011, 02:40 PM
I have just finished playing your mission, it was great
I have only one complaint, you should put those 2 sentries on the ground around the towers, when I played they didn't come down so I couldn't see them at all and I was able to shoot them only because we can target through walls on foundry missions.