Lt. Commander
# 31
08-08-2008, 08:52 AM
I am very excited to see gameplay footage. I will be watching the clock as well. I am in PST so I didn't have to do any time conversion calculations WOO HOO!
Lt. Commander
# 32
08-08-2008, 11:13 AM
I sure hope the site doesn't crash, with all the people trying to watch the stream...
Lt. Commander
# 33
08-08-2008, 11:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailing Frequency Zach
I'd like to invite folks to use our realtime shoutbox for the duration of the event for discussion and such. You can access it at http://www.hailingfrequency.co.uk/boards and the shoutbox is at the top of the forum
i will be on that shoutbox! aswell as the StoZone one, will you be extending the lengh of the shoutbox again? as get the feeling the convosations will be going over 400mph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kestrel View Post
We are planning on having a recording of the event up after the webcast. Stay tuned for details.
awesome!! that way if it goes on longer than i think it will i can catch up later and the people who cannot attend nor watch it live can easily watch it later

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hathaway View Post
I believe it's 9:30 for us in the UK.
The {UFP} will be watching and discussing the event as it happens
as will i and virtually all other UK fans!
Lt. Commander
# 34
08-08-2008, 11:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hathaway View Post
I believe it's 9:30 for us in the UK.
The {UFP} will be watching and discussing the event as it happens
Would this be am or pm?

and i can't wait either =o i wanna see that gameplay so bad.
Lt. Commander
# 35
08-08-2008, 12:00 PM
Yer camera guy needs some help, he was struggling in the initial piece. Tell him to stop making cell phone calls while rolling, unless he's going to scrap the audio. Tell him to put some background music in his webcasts. Tell him to loosen the brakes on his tripod because it looks like he's fighting it, not using it. Tell to plan out his shots a little more before he shoots to keep from looking like "Uncle Jim with a handicam".

Yes, I am super critical. I apologize. I am a card carrying member of Local 600 (Motion Picture Camera Union) and bad camera work makes me crazy. For the Nimoy thing I would reccomend getting at least 2 cameras on sticks with an operator picking off wides, mediums, CUs. (If you cant get operators, set reasonable static shots and change them from time to time as you roam with a 3rd camera handheld)

Good luck to you! I am headed down to the con again! My day will be cut short as there is a Steeler game on @ 4:30 I will be down there on Sunday listening with as much interest as I can muster after 16 days of drinking and gambling! (Arrived early to close out Quark's bar in style!!!)

David C Edwards
Lt. Commander
# 36
08-08-2008, 12:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siimon View Post
Would this be am or pm?

and i can't wait either =o i wanna see that gameplay so bad.
That will be pm.

Can't wait to see the presentation and I hope it will go off without a hitch.
Lt. Commander
# 37
08-08-2008, 02:53 PM
Will there be a recorded version of the webcast? I have to work that day and won't be off till 5 pm EST

Nevermind - just read it a few posts up!
Lt. Commander
# 38
08-08-2008, 05:00 PM
I absolutely cannot wait for the live webcast! When it was first revealed that there would be gameplay footage at the Star Trek convention in Las Vegas, I seriously considered going but this webcast will be just as good! I am looking forward to it!
Lt. Commander
# 39
08-08-2008, 06:17 PM
Ohhhh I gonna be there, you betta believe that!
Lt. Commander
# 40
08-08-2008, 07:04 PM
I'm just so glad to be here, and happy to meet everyone who's here! This is so exciting!