Lt. Commander
# 11
01-21-2013, 09:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
I see, that makes the beer facility interior even more depressing.

Also:

If Nero drilled down to the lava layer of earth, wouldn't that have created a volcano in the middle of San Francisco Bay?

Well, he wasn't drilling for that long. So he really didn't have enough time to get that far down.
"Correction. Humans have rules in war. Rules that make victory a little harder to achieve, in my opinion."
Elim Garak
Career Officer
# 12
01-21-2013, 09:58 PM
The hidden location for the enterprise bridge in the new movie, was shot in my sister's basement. It was built from cardboard, and tinfoil by her 6th grade grammar class.
Career Officer
# 13
01-21-2013, 10:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjhunter View Post
The hidden location for the enterprise bridge in the new movie, was shot in my sister's basement. It was built from cardboard, and tinfoil by her 6th grade grammar class.
Don't forget their Hello Kitty flashlights for the lens flares.
...... DaveyNY ...STO Forum Minion since February - 2009
..............Star Trek Fan since Thursday Sept. 8th, 1966
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just minions who have Played the Game for the last 4.5 years.
I Really Do Miss the little TOP Button at the bottom of the threads.
Lieutenant
# 14
01-22-2013, 06:57 AM
I wish JJ, would let Johnathan Frakes in as a writer, always enjoyed when he's working behind the scenes.
Career Officer
# 15
01-22-2013, 12:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyny View Post
Don't forget their Hello Kitty flashlights for the lens flares.
yeah, God how i hated that - of many - aspect[s] of the film. Thank God its an alternate reality film - or else Roddenberry would have scrapped it the moment someone proposed the film. Hell, he would have scrapped it anyway lol
I can just imagine how cranky the real Kirk would have been all the time if he had to constantly deal with all of those blinding lights everywhere. Not to mention a lack of tractor beams lol

Last edited by apocalypse2001; 01-22-2013 at 12:19 PM.
Career Officer
# 16
01-22-2013, 12:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by connortreeves67 View Post
I wish JJ, would let Johnathan Frakes in as a writer, always enjoyed when he's working behind the scenes.
yeah but he wouldn't work with JJ, at least not with a film credit. Frakes is too smart to allow himself to take heat from fans, for an abomination like that.

Last edited by apocalypse2001; 01-22-2013 at 03:43 PM.