Career Officer
# 1 The Fleet Assault Cruiser
01-20-2013, 04:55 AM
Simple question here, obviously purchasing one of these unlocks the Regent Class design, and you get the Sovereign, Noble and Majestic designs as standard. What about the Imperial Class design though? As I haven't seen a purchase option for that since the Fleet Ships went live, I can only conclude that the Imperial design has been included in the Regent purchase?

Am I right in thinking such?
Commander
# 2
01-20-2013, 05:00 AM
I have the regent and don't have the imperial costume. I believe the only sure way to get it is to purchase the Mirror cruiser off the exchange.

U.S.S. Mary Celeste
Career Officer
# 3
01-20-2013, 05:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikephorus View Post
I have the regent and don't have the imperial costume. I believe the only sure way to get it is to purchase the Mirror cruiser off the exchange.
The Mirror Assault Cruiser doesn't come with the Imperial Skin. I have the Mirror Assault Cruiser (now Star Cruiser) and it's just the Sovereign, Noble and Majestic.

Edit: Do you have the Zen-Store Regent, or the Fleet Regent?
Rihannsu
# 4
01-20-2013, 05:46 AM
Imperial is exclusive to the Fleet Assault Cruiser now. Anyone who didn't buy the skin when it was available gets to pay $5-20 per character for the privilege of using the skin.
Captain
# 5
01-20-2013, 06:06 AM
i'm affraid you will not get the regent skin when purchasing the fleet assault cruiser, but the imperail skin.
Go pro or go home
Career Officer
# 6
01-20-2013, 06:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssargon View Post
Imperial is exclusive to the Fleet Assault Cruiser now. Anyone who didn't buy the skin when it was available gets to pay $5-20 per character for the privilege of using the skin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by baudl View Post
i'm affraid you will not get the regent skin when purchasing the fleet assault cruiser, but the imperail skin.
Okay, so let me try and get my head around this.

At Level 40, you get the choice of six ships, one of which is the Assault Cruiser and comes with the Sovereign, Noble and Majestic skins.

At level 50 you can do one of two things:

1) Purchase the Regent Assault Cruiser via the Zen Store. This gives you the Regent skin (in addition to the Sovereign, Noble and Majestic skins).

2) Purchase the Fleet Assault Cruiser via the Fleet Store. This gives you the Imperial skin (in addition to the Sovereign, Noble and Majestic skins).

In order to have a mix of both the Regent and Imperial, we are required to have purchased the Zen Regent and the Fleet Assault Cruiser (a total of 3000zen (1500 for the Regent and a Single Fleet Module)). That right?
Career Officer
# 7
01-20-2013, 06:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by flash525 View Post
Simple question here, obviously purchasing one of these unlocks the Regent Class design, and you get the Sovereign, Noble and Majestic designs as standard. What about the Imperial Class design though? As I haven't seen a purchase option for that since the Fleet Ships went live, I can only conclude that the Imperial design has been included in the Regent purchase?

Am I right in thinking such?
Imperial only becomes available AFTER you purchase it as a Fleet ship (Tier 5) from your fleet. Otherwise, no option available! It cost one Fleet Ship Module, thus making the Regent itself a 30$ ship essentially.

So, yes, you are correct! $25 for Regent and $5 for Imperial Ship.
"The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward." - Rocky Balboa (2006)

Last edited by bugspatteredjack; 01-20-2013 at 06:47 AM.
Captain
# 8
01-20-2013, 06:55 AM
Is the fleet AC worth it if u have the regent, what is so new about the fleet ac?
Career Officer
# 9
01-20-2013, 07:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raj011 View Post
Is the fleet AC worth it if u have the regent, what is so new about the fleet ac?
With the Fleet Version (alone) you get an extra Tactical Console Slot, an extra 3900 hull strength, and 0.1 shield improvement. The Fleet Version doesn't come with the Metron Gas Canister Console, nor the Wide Angle Torpedo Launcher though, however you've already got that so it isn't so much a problem for you.
Captain
# 10
01-20-2013, 07:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by flash525 View Post
Okay, so let me try and get my head around this.
In order to have a mix of both the Regent and Imperial, we are required to have purchased the Zen Regent and the Fleet Assault Cruiser (a total of 3000zen (1500 for the Regent and a Single Fleet Module)). That right?
quite right.
Go pro or go home