Commander
# 1 M.A.C.O. Armor Customization
08-10-2014, 11:08 AM
... is absolutely dismal. So few colors

Anyway, is there a chance that this (and, of course, other Rep Sets) will get another customization sweep with Delta Rising? Perhaps new, prettier Mk XIV versions?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Resurrect exploration in STO!
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-01-2014, 07:45 AM
I will like to see new coolers and perhaps to adding a new Variant whit the new level cap.
Cryptic has say that we may uprate the equipment to ultra rare, so when we update to unlock a new style.
Captain
# 3
09-01-2014, 08:12 AM
When it comes to colours, yes its disapointing but its the way Cryptic wants the MACO's to look. Sometimes limitations are good for stopping people running about in Neon Pink MACO suits

And Gonna let you in on the fact that the 2 versions of MACO, Omega force and Honor guard armors that players have been unable to get before have been put into the Foundry costume options

I suspect that these visuals have been reserved for an upgraded Reputation set unlock.

These are the Voyages on the STO forum, the final frontier. Our continuing mission: to explore Pretentious Posts, to seek out new Overreactions and Misinformation , to boldly experience Cynicism like no man has before.......
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-01-2014, 08:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adverbero View Post
When it comes to colours, yes its disapointing but its the way Cryptic wants the MACO's to look. Sometimes limitations are good for stopping people running about in Neon Pink MACO suits

And Gonna let you in on the fact that the 2 versions of MACO, Omega force and Honor guard armors that players have been unable to get before have been put into the Foundry costume options

I suspect that these visuals have been reserved for an upgraded Reputation set unlock.
Now that one of the best new lets hope that happens.
Captain
# 5
09-01-2014, 08:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daka86 View Post
Now that one of the best new lets hope that happens.
Indeed, Quietus Armor ( Omega ) Looks amazing in my opinion

Oh and just for proof I though i'd link a screenshot I took http://chaos-sandwhich.deviantart.co...rmor-474214367

These are the Voyages on the STO forum, the final frontier. Our continuing mission: to explore Pretentious Posts, to seek out new Overreactions and Misinformation , to boldly experience Cynicism like no man has before.......

Last edited by adverbero; 09-01-2014 at 08:38 AM.
Lt. Commander
# 6
09-01-2014, 08:31 AM
For the closer Red, Green and yellow for the light on the armors and black for the full armor color whit red like the Photonic Tactical Officer Candidate
Lt. Commander
Captain
# 8
09-01-2014, 08:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daka86 View Post
Ah that one is good, but Have you seen the new Honor guard armors too?

Lt. Commander
# 9
09-01-2014, 08:40 AM
Captain
# 10
09-01-2014, 09:22 AM
The one you are looking for is this one.

Cryptic! Need some FREE KDF uniform options that you wont have to make? See Here.
JJ. Trek is just as canon and awesome as all other Trek, Get over it.
Unofficial Bortasq' Uniform colour guide here.