Ensign
Well, I guess I've got as far as I can with STO, I got to Lieutenant Commander (18), with 300K+ ec, 2K gpl, and 3K dilithium, but now has come the time that all further missions require 2 people control, 1 for ship maneuvering, and the other weapons/shields control, such as the destruction of the doomsday device.

It's a pity there's no full auto fire and full auto systems control when in range of an enemy, so that I could concentrate on ship control.

Soooo, it's time to resign my commission from Starfleet, delete my character and send a request to cryptic support to request my account be canceled.

STO is a great game, but it needs an option to enable full weapons, shields and system control to an AI, so controlling the ship can be done with just one person.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
01-21-2013, 12:32 PM
Rather than just quitting you may consider adjusting your play style and reading about what options you have in game...
Captain
# 3
01-21-2013, 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loki6131 View Post
but it needs an option to enable full weapons, shields and system control to an AI, so controlling the ship can be done with just one person.
It sounds like you don't know what you're doing to be honest.

You never need 2 people to run a ship, it sounds like you're not making use of the various keyboard shortcuts, like space to fire all beam weapons, arrow keys for shields, ect...
Captain
# 4
01-21-2013, 12:33 PM
Also, there IS autofire. SO... um. What?
Captain
# 5
01-21-2013, 12:34 PM

This has got to be a troll. Tell me this is a troll.

EDIT: "I quit" threads are not allowed because they always turn into flame threads where the poster gets trolled, I unfortunately have to close this one done. Remember, now that the game is free-to-play, feel free to stop back anytime. We hope to see you again soon! Also, you may be confused on how the ships work as all only require yourself to control. ~BranFlakes
Career Officer
# 6
01-21-2013, 12:35 PM
Right click on your weapon icon to set it to autofire (a green outline then surrounds it in the ui).

EDIT: "I quit" threads are not allowed because they always turn into flame threads where the poster gets trolled, I unfortunately have to close this one done. Remember, now that the game is free-to-play, feel free to stop back anytime. We hope to see you again soon! Also, you may be confused on how the ships work as all only require yourself to control. ~BranFlakes
nynik | Join Date: Dec 2009
<Dev> Oaks@dstahl: *checks for CBS listening devices in the office*
Closed Thread