Captain
so i equip a boff with a pulsewave
sent it to attack an enemy
it runs up throws a grenade
runs a bit closer
fires the weapon once
then stands there until it dies 45 seconds later.
not that it wasnt happy to aggro stuff in passing 20 minutes, earlier doing the same thing.

so what weapons will these pathetic npc's use without getting total trigger phobia?

i know i can get them to use high density beams & miniguns but honestly id like to know opinions on which ones work best.
Cryptic.
Figure out and address the players path of least resistance to reward. this one thing is THE consistent factor undermining all your efforts. be that crafting, raids or starbase projects.
Career Officer
# 2
04-21-2013, 11:57 PM
I've been noticing my BOffs doing that a lot since Season 6.

Seems they will only use all weapons' secondary fire only, ignoring primary fire in favor of tossing out as many ability powers as possible.
Captain
# 3
04-22-2013, 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matridunadan1 View Post
I've been noticing my BOffs doing that a lot since Season 6.

Seems they will only use all weapons' secondary fire only, ignoring primary fire in favor of tossing out as many ability powers as possible.
oh, so thats what going on...
Cryptic.
Figure out and address the players path of least resistance to reward. this one thing is THE consistent factor undermining all your efforts. be that crafting, raids or starbase projects.
Career Officer
# 4
04-22-2013, 11:51 PM
At least that's what I've observed, anyway. My minigun-wielding Gorn officer only ever uses the secondary fire and Lunge.

He dies a lot.