Career Officer
# 41
01-22-2013, 12:21 PM
I also agree with markhawkman -- very bad idea to try to make a new fleet at this point in time if you have any interest in 1) getting a lot of people, 2) advancing it and receiving the rewards. If you just want bank space, the mail is always an option. There are literally thousands of fleets already existing, for just about every type of player imaginable. If you are interested in joining a very advanced one with hundreds of active players, I can help you out with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollander1221 View Post
PS When you bought the LTS at the release it was 199.99 and dividedby $15 you will find it was about 13 months of subscription fees or 390 days. So really after that they dont owe us anything. I been LTS for 1102 days which is 712 days of free play and benefits sounds good to me.
When the game was released lifetime subs were $239.99. It never went below that number until F2P, in which the sale price became $199.99. I agree with the sentiment though.
Fleet holding costs | Accolade Points: 19825 (Fed Engineer), 18465 (KDF Tactical)
Subscribe to Accolade thread | Join channel Accolades | Idea: Mail Revamp
New on STOwiki: Spire projects | STO Timeline | Fed-KDF Disparity | upcoming content
Fed Fleet: Section 31 (level 20) | KDF Fleet: Klingon Intelligence (level 20)
Starfleet Veteran
# 42
01-22-2013, 12:38 PM
Ooops my bad it was 239.99 so the numbers change to 480 days paid 15 per month and 622 days free play with benefits lol. Sorry still think it was enough rewards for the amount we paid. And for those that purchased the LTS after the rewards were posted should be happy they gave them all to you right away instead of waiting the 1100 days to get them all like we did.
Rihannsu
# 43
01-22-2013, 12:39 PM
Personally, being a lifer since they were first offered and a current whale of a game-supporter, I would much rather the devs spend time adding content to the game for EVERYONE to enjoy.

There is no point in spending time creating meaningless perks for a few.
Starfleet Veteran
# 44
01-22-2013, 12:40 PM
I agree ^^^^^^^ Make it so!!!!!
Starfleet Veteran
# 45
01-22-2013, 12:48 PM
Thanks for the Fleet advise also guys but I brought about 8 guys from my gaming group into this game and now want to make a fleet with them and Im having the issues above so crossing my fingers that the ticket will be looked at in the next day or so.
Starfleet Veteran
# 46
01-22-2013, 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oriklein View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by starkaos
have them set up a vendor for the veteran reward system so you can purchase various veteran rewards with veteran tokens which are given every 25 days.
That would be mighty cool!
Or, perhaps, a lobi stipend past the 1k mark?
Most clothes and trinkets have already been shifted onto the lobi store.
That's essentially the SWG vet reward system, isn't it?

Raptr profile
Career Officer
# 47
01-22-2013, 01:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jam062307 View Post
So I just noticed that I'm 14 days from 1100 days subscribed, but I haven't heard what the 1100 day vet reward is going to be. So please tell me, what is the 1100 day vet reward going to be?
Absolutely nothing since there is no more vet reward system. The vet reward system was flushed without toilet paper when they let every one buy it instead of earning it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Rule of Acquisition #113: Always have sex with the boss.
-I am one of the many victims from the hijacked Caspian Division.
I will not let the childish acts of a criminal ruin this game for me.
-The actions of Cryptic, on the other hand......
Captain
# 48
01-22-2013, 01:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdawgenigma View Post
Absolutely nothing since there is no more vet reward system. The vet reward system was flushed without toilet paper when they let every one buy it instead of earning it.
Actually, I seem to remember that DSthal mentioning long before he left Cryptic for Zynga to learn how to grab money from players, that the upper limit for Veteran rewards was 1000 days, so this is something that was decided long before the game went F2P...

In fact I am pretty sure this was decided before the now bankrupt Atari sold Cryptic.
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports - I don't like Gekos
Career Officer
# 49
01-22-2013, 01:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyryck View Post
Personally, being a lifer since they were first offered and a current whale of a game-supporter, I would much rather the devs spend time adding content to the game for EVERYONE to enjoy.

There is no point in spending time creating meaningless perks for a few.
Yet they are not as concerned with releasing content as they are in concerned with cash grabs and lock box lottery scams.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Rule of Acquisition #113: Always have sex with the boss.
-I am one of the many victims from the hijacked Caspian Division.
I will not let the childish acts of a criminal ruin this game for me.
-The actions of Cryptic, on the other hand......
Captain
# 50
01-22-2013, 01:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdawgenigma View Post
First, every lifer will get every single vet reward because they are lifers ... you didnt earn it either, you simply payed it with monthly installments.

Second, its up to 1000 days ... thats nearlt 3 years of subscribing and at one point people will realize there is no point because they would years to get the new rewards, there is really not much as they can add anyway.
Closed Thread