Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Ensign
I have filled all the requirements for the reputation mission but the Peregrine fighters. I've tried using Rare and Very rare fighters as well as the 10 use fighter pet packs, but it doesn't let me contribute anything.
Captain
# 2
01-18-2013, 11:47 PM
You get them from the shipyard vendor. They cost about 4000 Energy Credits so you don't have to spend any zen or dilithium on getting them.
Career Officer
# 3
01-20-2013, 03:45 AM
Same with the Klingon side. Won't accept the fighters.

*edit* Had to buy them from the vendor, odd that it wouldn't accept them otherwise.

Last edited by ragestroke008; 01-20-2013 at 03:48 AM.
Ensign
# 4
01-20-2013, 08:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starkaos View Post
You get them from the shipyard vendor. They cost about 4000 Energy Credits so you don't have to spend any zen or dilithium on getting them.
I've been having this same problem for about a month now. I just went and tried the shipyard vendor at the Fleet Starbase, and all it showed was the same Peregrine Fighter that I'd bought with Zen. I'll try DS9 and ESD, but I don't expect anything different.

I even sent a trouble ticket about the problem (on New Year's Day), but I haven't heard back yet.
Career Officer
# 5
01-20-2013, 10:42 PM
Wrong fighters.

The requirement is for the blue Rare quality Peregrine Fighter Carrier hangar pet.

NOT the player-flyable Small Craft Peregrine Fighter. And NOT the purple V.Rare quality dilithium store fighter either.

You also need to have purchased the fighters from the Ship Equipment Requisitions for Energy Credits. The free fighters that come with the ships do not count.

Note that this reward is a Carrier-only Hangar reusable combat pet. You need a carrier to make use of this item. It is NOT player-flyable, it will NOT go into your ship devices slot, and you CANNOT launch them any other way.
Ensign
# 6
01-21-2013, 08:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matridunadan1 View Post
Wrong fighters.

The requirement is for the blue Rare quality Peregrine Fighter Carrier hangar pet.

NOT the player-flyable Small Craft Peregrine Fighter. And NOT the purple V.Rare quality dilithium store fighter either.

You also need to have purchased the fighters from the Ship Equipment Requisitions for Energy Credits. The free fighters that come with the ships do not count.

Note that this reward is a Carrier-only Hangar reusable combat pet. You need a carrier to make use of this item. It is NOT player-flyable, it will NOT go into your ship devices slot, and you CANNOT launch them any other way.
Yeah, I finally worked that out, much too late. I had been planning on getting a carrier eventually anyway, and the Zen-purchased fighter may come in handy some time, so at least it hasn't been a total waste.

Still, I think this could benefit from greater clarity, given that there are three items called Peregrine Fighter (and only one has an entry in the Wiki).