Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Shipyards
Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 172
# 21
01-22-2013, 10:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thay8472 View Post
well when these ships enter the pvp arena.. they go boom, bang or Ka-blam!
That is dependent on the Captain, not the ship itself. You want to test the ship, set your difficulty to Elite and go head to head with the Borg. I beat the Queen by myself in my old anniversary Odyssey, not even my new Tac Odyssey. Has your Tholian scrap heap done that?
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,408
# 22
01-22-2013, 10:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcp26 View Post
That is dependent on the Captain, not the ship itself. You want to test the ship, set your difficulty to Elite and go head to head with the Borg. I beat the Queen by myself in my old anniversary Odyssey, not even my new Tac Odyssey. Has your Tholian scrap heap done that?
my Miranda has.. the tholian "scrap metal" sorta hangs around the fleet starbase.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 172
# 23
01-22-2013, 10:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thay8472 View Post
my Miranda has.. the tholian "scrap metal" sorta hangs around the fleet starbase.
WHAT? How the hell did a Tier 1 ship even get into an STF? And I'm talking about the Queen's Diamond not a stupid Cube. Are you saying you have actually beaten Hive Onslaught by yourself with a ****ing Miranda?
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,241
# 24
01-22-2013, 11:00 AM
He has.

Self-destruct DOFFs x3.


and hours and hours of BANZAIIIII
http://media.tumblr.com/160cacdb395f8340dac90864182ebe16/tumblr_inline_mx9yxhItkb1qg9pkt.jpg
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,408
# 25
01-22-2013, 11:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcp26 View Post
WHAT? How the hell did a Tier 1 ship even get into an STF? And I'm talking about the Queen's Diamond not a stupid Cube. Are you saying you have actually beaten Hive Onslaught by yourself with a ****ing Miranda?
aslong as their are no further questions or you know.. a need of me proving it... yes... yes i have.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 172
# 26
01-22-2013, 11:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thay8472 View Post
aslong as their are no further questions or you know.. a need of me proving it... yes... yes i have.
Have you done it without dieing? Have you gone toe to toe with the Queen and not only destroyed her, but outlasted her? Suicide attacks don't count. It doesn't prove how good your ship is, just how crazy your captain is.
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,408
# 27
01-22-2013, 11:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcp26 View Post
Have you done it without dieing? Have you gone toe to toe with the Queen and not only destroyed her, but outlasted her? Suicide attacks don't count. It doesn't prove how good your ship is, just how crazy your captain is.
I did better than the Huston.. which was a odessey.. and my persnickety typhoon ship backed us upand survived for the entire thing
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 172
# 28
01-22-2013, 11:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thay8472 View Post
I did better than the Huston.. which was a odessey.. and my persnickety typhoon ship backed us upand survived for the entire thing
My Odyssey took the Queen by itself without any additional support and did not die. Huston was destroyed by a plasma lance from a Command Ship, not by the Queen herself. The Miranda is like a mosquito, small and annoying. The Odyssey is more resilient than a Borg Diamond.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 172
# 29
01-22-2013, 11:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thay8472 View Post
I did better than the Huston.. which was a odessey.. and my persnickety typhoon ship backed us upand survived for the entire thing
Hey, wait a minute. You just contradicted your own story. How could you destroy the Queen by using self destruct and NOT DIE. Self destruct means your ship killed itself.
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,408
# 30
01-22-2013, 11:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcp26 View Post
Hey, wait a minute. You just contradicted your own story. How could you destroy the Queen by using self destruct and NOT DIE. Self destruct means your ship killed itself.
uhh what?
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:43 AM.