Starfleet Veteran
While i understand adding a new object to the editor requires alot of 'jiggery pokery' with all possible database option, is the same to be said for an object that is already in the editor having its orientation changed?

Right now I am trying to use pipes, and all of them are pretty much designed to hang from a ceiling. Can objects like these be reoriented (say upside down, so that the roof attachments could be floor attachments) without much effort? This alone would create greater flexibility in use, and if it isnt as much effort as creating a new object, allow for the addition of a great many new assets for users
Captain
# 2
01-22-2013, 08:40 AM
I don't think so.
"It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid."
-- Q
Captain
# 3
01-22-2013, 09:10 AM
I would really really really really love an option to rotate in three dimensions.

But nope.
Rihannsu
# 4
01-22-2013, 12:32 PM
This.... many many times this. There is so much more we could do with the props we have if we could rotate them along the x or z axis...
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
01-22-2013, 03:26 PM
Rotated to be used on a floor, you say? While it may not be possible to rotate the pieces yourself, Cryptic has already done that for the shuttlebays of the Federation Embassies on New Romulus, so I don't see why it isn't possible to do it "hard-baked" to be a floor piece instead of a ceiling one.